Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

my questionable post

· 11 · 2269

garysheski

I'm not trying to be "badass" or anything like that! People asked why I put the post up, I simply explained why, that's all. And who berates me because it has nothing to do with the Stooges, that's what that board says: "say anything about anything" doesn't it? Sorry I pissed so many people off, but... well, let it rest.
 Farewell to thee, thine polisher of knobs. S#1

xraffle

Oh, thank goodness this guy is out of here. This person has some weird issues. [nuts]

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
This is fucking ridiculous and a pain in my ass and I'll tell you why. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that when a topic is locked the conversation is over. Doug locked the "go fuck yourself" topic for a reason: it was stupid, pointless and a waste. It does not mean that you can start a new thread continuing the locked topic.

Another thing I want to bring up is starting new threads when it's not necessary. This idiot starts a thread about religion when there was a discussion in the Marijuana thread on the VG board that he could have just posted in and it would have been relevant. That was when I said to myself that I had better put this guy in my cross hairs. I come on today, see that Doug locked the other thread and he starts this thread: no. I'm not tolerating this bullshit and this guy is out of here. He can peddle his fucking book somewhere else.

Let this serve as an example for future 'tards who want to try this shit: you won't last long.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline curlysdame

*And another bites the dust*  Thanks Jim!  That guy was a real nutjob.  And his 'book' sounded questionable, too.  "Email me if you want more information, or if you'd like to buy a copy"?  No thank you Sappington, I'm allergic to bullsh*t.  ...How many creeps have you off'ed at this point?   :P
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Too many to count by this point...I'd guess close to or over 100 (and that's being conservative).
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline curlysdame

Haha, wow!  I guess you really are the "Gestapo."    :P 
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

xraffle

*And another bites the dust*  Thanks Jim!  That guy was a real nutjob.  And his 'book' sounded questionable, too.  "Email me if you want more information, or if you'd like to buy a copy"?  No thank you Sappington, I'm allergic to bullsh*t.  ...How many creeps have you off'ed at this point?   :P

What about this one?

A "tech tip": Ever notice, when you try to download something on your PC, all you get is a blank screen with a little red "x" in the corner? e-mail me directly gmzewski@aol.com, if you've got Windows, I'll give you detailed instructions how to defeat that block, and get the image you want. It's a little complicated until you get the hang of it, but it's 100% foolproof & perfectly legal! It's a way to "trick" the PC into doing something it really wasn't made for!

Till this day, I'm still puzzled about that. This guy has a great history of posting nothing but crap.

Offline curlysdame

LoL, I've never read that one before.  I took a look at the thread he posted that garbage in; basically all of his posts were either random offerings of crap, or, "hey, email me about my book!"   [nuts]   

Offline FineBari3

No thank you Sappington, I'm allergic to bullsh*t. 

[pound] [pound] [pound]
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline JazzBill

Oh, thank goodness this guy is out of here. This person has some weird issues. [nuts]

I'm sure he'll find his way over to Three Stooges Forum . He'll fit right in with that half-wit Moe-Joe
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline locoboymakesgood

I'm sure he'll find his way over to Three Stooges Forum . He'll fit right in with that half-wit Moe-Joe
The REAL question remains, will he have a Nintendo-based signature and avatar?
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)