Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Proper Use of The English language

· 13 · 2179

garysheski

There are, in the unabridged version of Webster's dictionary of the English language, 3 (three) words, which, when placed together in the correct sequence, emoted in the desired context, and enunciated with the proper inflection, leave themselves least likely to be misinterpreted or misunderstood. "Those three words?" you ask. They are: GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
There are, in the unabridged version of Webster's dictionary of the English language, 3 (three) words, which, when placed together in the correct sequence, emoted in the desired context, and enunciated with the proper inflection, leave themselves least likely to be misinterpreted or misunderstood. "Those three words?" you ask. They are: GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Hey, up yers, buddy!   [tard]

Xraffle's got a good question.  What the hell is the point of this thread, garysheski?  Just out to piss everyone off?

Offline curlysdame

What's the point of this thread? ???

This thread makes no sense.  Wtf? 

"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

garysheski

I put it there to show that although I take MYSELF seriously, I'm not a geel or a nerd, and I can jump back in anybody's face, get down 'n dirty with the rest of em! I shoot from the hip, and there are 2 kinds of people: Those who scratch their head "WHAAA?" and those who if they cant understand me, feel the need (from insecurity) to attack me in one way or another. It's THOSE people who can GO F**K THEMSELVES!

garysheski

Oh, Yeh, read my post on "GOD FREAKS", see how I deal with those people electronically!

Offline curlysdame

Haha, wow.  You're opening a can of worms here.  If you actually read what people posted, you'd see that nobody is attacking you.  We're commenting on the absolute pointlessness of your post.  ...And yeah, you do sound like a geek (and dated, at that) who takes themselves too seriously. You like to get 'down and dirty with the rest of 'em'?  That's something my 50 year old uncle says when he's trying to be cool.    [pie]
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

xraffle

garysheski: I hope you don't take this too personally, but you are weird.

garysheski

garysheski

No offense intended, really, but you DON't get it, do ya?

Offline Sadistic Stooge

This is some dumb ass thread you would find on my space . some one should take this down , it has nothing to do with the 3  stooges or comedy .... [cussing]

Offline metaldams

This is some dumb ass thread you would find on my space . some one should take this down , it has nothing to do with the 3  stooges or comedy .... [cussing]

Agreed.  Gary, nobody cares how badass you are.  You are welcome to post here, but if your insecure tough guy act comes out one more time, you're out of here.  I hope it doesn't have to come to that.
- Doug Sarnecky