Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

3 Stooges Shorts

Offline Sadistic Stooge

I don't know if any one came across this site before Veoh, but its like you tube where people put up videos . There is a lot of 3 stooges shorts there as well as a colorized version of  Hoi Polloi . I dont know how they got that one seeing it was never put out on DVD by Sony . There is also a lot of other Classic movies and shorts you might enjoy as well there , check it out :)

here is a link to the site www.veoh.com

ThumpTheShoes

..Hoi Polloi . I dont know how they got that one seeing it was never put out on DVD by Sony.

It's an extra on the dvd edition of "Breakin' All the Rules". Pure marketing GENIUS!

Offline Sadistic Stooge

Really , I thought it was the B&W Version . well I wont be buying that any time soon , love the short hate that movie .

AmalgamatedMoron

It's an extra on the dvd edition of "Breakin' All the Rules". Pure marketing GENIUS!

I had to look this up for myself because I thought you were joking.  What a bizarre combination.  What exactly was the "connection" in adding a Stooge short to this Jamie Foxx movie?  Very strange, very strange indeed.

Offline Sadistic Stooge

I'm going to look at a disc replay to see if I could find it for 4.99 or less

ThumpTheShoes

I had to look this up for myself because I thought you were joking.  What a bizarre combination.  What exactly was the "connection" in adding a Stooge short to this Jamie Foxx movie?  Very strange, very strange indeed.

Aside from Jamie Foxx's uncanny resemblance to Moe :laugh:, I'd guess that, at the time, Columbia/Screen Gems/Sony just wanted to put the thing out on any dvd release as soon as it was done.

After all, it was believed that colourisation would make boring, old b&w films palatable to a younger demographic. It just didn't work out that way.