Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Amazon "preparing to ship" Vol 3

Offline Stooges#1

My copy was waiting for me when I got home tonight, a day earlier than I expected.   [whoo]

Im happy to hear it.  [cool]

Mine hasnt arrived just yet, any minute now hopefully.

AmalgamatedMoron

Good news boys.  My shipment arrived this afternoon. :D  My son and I are watching it right now, woo hoo!  Just two days after it's official release.  Not too bad for Amazon's free shipping, I suppose, especially given all the bitching I've done this week.  It's going to be a great Stooge holiday weekend!  [stooges]

Offline Stooges#1

I was planning a pleasant evening watching the Stooges but DHL put a stop to those plans. This morning i jumped on the DHL website to check up on my shipment, but i got a status message that i have never had before so i decided to call DHL and the person i spoke to told me that she'd look into it and ring me back. She did around 2 hours later and let me know that they "recovered" my shipment and it would be delivered in the afternoon. I waited til 5pm, so i decided to call them back as it was approaching their close of business time at 6pm, i let them know what i was told and they told me that they would call me back with more details. Someone rang me from DHL after 6pm telling me that they "cant find my shipment", they're looking for it and will do someone about it tomorrow, at which point im thinking "oh goody".  ::)

So i'll have to either wait for tomorrow or monday to atleast hear something. Im disappointed but i've waited this long a little longer wont kill me.

xraffle

I was planning a pleasant evening watching the Stooges but DHL put a stop to those plans. This morning i jumped on the DHL website to check up on my shipment, but i got a status message that i have never had before so i decided to call DHL and the person i spoke to told me that she'd look into it and ring me back. She did around 2 hours later and let me know that they "recovered" my shipment and it would be delivered in the afternoon. I waited til 5pm, so i decided to call them back as it was approaching their close of business time at 6pm, i let them know what i was told and they told me that they would call me back with more details. Someone rang me from DHL after 6pm telling me that they "cant find my shipment", they're looking for it and will do someone about it tomorrow, at which point im thinking "oh goody".  ::)

So i'll have to either wait for tomorrow or monday to atleast hear something. Im disappointed but i've waited this long a little longer wont kill me.

Interesting. DHL is usually pretty fast. When I bought my new computer last month, it was shipped via DHL and it came the very next day.

Funny how DHL loses packages. And I thought USPS was bad. ;D

Offline Stooges#1

Interesting. DHL is usually pretty fast. When I bought my new computer last month, it was shipped via DHL and it came the very next day.

Funny how DHL loses packages. And I thought USPS was bad. ;D

I got all worked up over nothing. This morning someone rang me from DHL telling me that my packages were handed over to one of their 3rd party agents, he told me that 1 of my 3 packages were handed back over to DHL and i could either pick it up or it will be delivered on monday and the other 2 packages will be sent back to DHL on monday. The agent they were sent to is in the country. I made sure the guy gave me the tracking number of the package that they have on them and guess what? It isnt the package with the Stooges dvd.  [cry]

All that worrying for nothing, but how stupid can they possibly be? I have received a stack of DHL packages without a hitch and just a week and a half ago i got a package from dhl which wasnt sent to the country first, before it was sent to me 15 minutes away from the DHL facility. I know people make mistakes but they should really take better notice of these things. I'll probably have to wait til tuesday or wednesday for the Stooges.

Offline Stooges#1

My two packages, Stooges, and the other one which seems insignificant at this point, have both been sent back to the DHL facility 15 minutes from where i live this morning. Furthermore the status has been "With delivery courier" for the past 30 minutes on the DHL website, so depending on how many houses the driver has to go to i should be receiving my packages any minute now. [cool]

Stooge marathon tonight.  ;) All that stress is the further thought from my mind now.

Edit: My dog alerted me to the DHL guy walking up the driveway. Its here.  ;D

AmalgamatedMoron

My two packages, Stooges, and the other one which seems insignificant at this point, have both been sent back to the DHL facility 15 minutes from where i live this morning. Furthermore the status has been "With delivery courier" for the past 30 minutes on the DHL website, so depending on how many houses the driver has to go to i should be receiving my packages any minute now. [cool]

Stooge marathon tonight.  ;) All that stress is the further thought from my mind now.

Edit: My dog alerted me to the DHL guy walking up the driveway. Its here.  ;D

Congrats Stooges#1.  The wait is finally over.  Enjoy the beautiful, "new to DVD" shorts.

Offline Stooges#1

Congrats Stooges#1.  The wait is finally over.  Enjoy the beautiful, "new to DVD" shorts.

Thanks.  [cool] Im upto What's The Matidor?

Offline metaldams

Date                Time              Location              Event Details
September 10, 2008 04:24:00 AM   PHILADELPHIA PA    Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

OK, Ok, I'm a little late to the party, but above is the status of mine.  Says it should be arriving on Saturday, but I think it'll get here sooner.  I made a pre-order like everyone else, but I also pre-ordered other things and didn't bother to have everything shipped seperately, so VOL. 3 will be coming with the FOX HORROR CLASSICS VOL. 2 set.  To quote Miss Piggy, "Yippy skippy!"
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline JazzBill

Date                Time              Location              Event Details
September 10, 2008 04:24:00 AM   PHILADELPHIA PA    Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

OK, Ok, I'm a little late to the party, but above is the status of mine.  Says it should be arriving on Saturday, but I think it'll get here sooner.  I made a pre-order like everyone else, but I also pre-ordered other things and didn't bother to have everything shipped seperately, so VOL. 3 will be coming with the FOX HORROR CLASSICS VOL. 2 set.  To quote Miss Piggy, "Yippy skippy!"

I pre-ordered ( like everyone else ) and just recieved mine yesterday, the 9th of Sept. And I didn't have anything else ordered with it. 
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".