Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Banned but not forgotten [WAS Re: The Three Stooges Collection Vol. 4: 1943 - 1945 Press Release]

· 80 · 11715

Offline Stooges#1

Anyone know if she's hot?

Who, Moe-Jo? I dont know. Although she seems like the sort of person who would rip the heads off her dolls so im in no rush to find out.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography

I second what he said, I'm not a big fan of swearing either but I'm used to it.

It just amazed me how these people get ample warning but continue to push it and thus get banned, very stupid.
Esp. how that one troll there created another account just to hurl more insults. Pathetic. So long losers.

I really apprecaite this site Dunrobin and all the hard work you put into it. I appreciate how you
and the mods run this place.

Thank you, Justin.  I am grateful that others like yourself enjoy this site and find it useful.  This site has always been a labor of love for me; my way of saying Thank You to the boys for a lifetime of fun, and I am honored that people like BeAStooge and the other Team Stooge members have been willing to devote so much of their time in expanding this site's database of Stooges information.  I've provided the tools, but this site is largely their work and they definitely deserve a huge round of thanks from all Three Stooges fans.   ;D

As for the swearing, you'll notice that I don't tend to use it that much myself, although I confess to resorting to it as times, when provoked.  I've always tried to temper my language to my audience; it's just a lifelong habit that I blame on my upbringing.  Besides, too much swearing reduces its effectiveness.    ;)

Offline JazzBill

Thank you, Justin.  I am grateful that others like yourself enjoy this site and find it useful.  This site has always been a labor of love for me; my way of saying Thank You to the boys for a lifetime of fun, and I am honored that people like BeAStooge and the other Team Stooge members have been willing to devote so much of their time in expanding this site's database of Stooges information.  I've provided the tools, but this site is largely their work and they definitely deserve a huge round of thanks from all Three Stooges fans.   ;D

As for the swearing, you'll notice that I don't tend to use it that much myself, although I confess to resorting to it as times, when provoked.  I've always tried to temper my language to my audience; it's just a lifelong habit that I blame on my upbringing.  Besides, too much swearing reduces its effectiveness.    ;)
I couldn't agree with Justin more. Your constantly adding of additional forums or improvement help keep the site fresh.
As for the swearing, being a long time truck driving Teamster, I'm no stranger to salty language. But I try to keep it at a minimum while here because of the children that might be visiting a Three Stooges site. But that being said. What the fuck, if the little shit head has computer at his disposal, l'm sure he's already seen and heard a lot worse than anything he will see or hear from us.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

xraffle

I couldn't agree with Justin more. Your constantly adding of additional forums or improvement help keep the site fresh.

Not to mention that the mods over here ban people that starts trouble, such as Tardo and stoogeophile. On other forums, moderators very rarely ban members, which is why so many other message boards out there are full of trolls.