Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Banned but not forgotten [WAS Re: The Three Stooges Collection Vol. 4: 1943 - 1945 Press Release]

· 80 · 12188

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
It's interesting how meanings are interpreted to each's own convenience. In my humble opinion, I see in certain members some immunity and condescendence on what the moderators say, be it good or bad, as some kind of carte blanche.
I am not a puritan, but a global moderator can say: "So does that mean I can't add the picture of Derita fisting a female fan from an appearance back in '62?" and is something funny. If the same thing would have been said by a common member, certainly he/she would have been moderated or just banned. The rules must be the same for all members.

Are you out of your mind? Show me any instance in which I have banned any member for an "off-color" joke or for cursing: you can't because I never have. I'd have to ban myself first! Hell, I even defended one idiot's right to use the word "nigger" while others were calling for his banishment. Why don't you try thinking before posting? You can also try bringing some concrete evidence with you before you make baseless accusations.

Also, I really don't appreciate you telling me how I should moderate this board in the first place. The only person who can do that is the webmaster, and even then it's pretty much a democratic process with him and metaldams and myself because we've been such good friends over the years we pretty much know what the others think in relation to the boards anyway. Part of the reason why I just banned "tardo" is because he tried doing that. I'm not going to ban you though, just give you a mild warning.

Certain members are given more leeway because they've been around for awhile and have proven their worth. Nevermind the rank, if someone like jazzbill up there had gone off on me like Tardo did I would have just chalked it up to a "sandy vagina" day and at the worst given him a warning.

Is it just me or does anyone else enjoy the unique irony of this whole mess involving someone named "tardo"?

P.S.: You wanted a rant? That my friends, was a rant.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I would have just chalked it up to a "sandy vagina" day

Of course, you've got to watch who you say that to, as I learned to my surprise!   ;)

Offline FineBari3

"I would have just chalked it up to a "sandy vagina" day"
Of course, you've got to watch who you say that to, as I learned to my surprise!   ;)

I just love Shemps#1's sayings!

Rob, I don't even know what that means, but I don't want one!   [confused2]
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

xraffle

I just saw the ban: "For being an ultra-sensitive jizz swallower"  [rotflmao]

This might be Jim's most hilarious ban yet.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Rob, I don't even know what that means...   [confused2]

Two words should bring it back to memory:  Pilsner Panther.   He did not take it well when I razzed him one day for being cranky, and I said that maybe he should wash the sand out of his vagina (South Park reference.)
 [doh]

Offline locoboymakesgood

Two words should bring it back to memory:  Pilsner Panther.   He did not take it well when I razzed him one day for being cranky, and I said that maybe he should wash the sand out of his vagina (South Park reference.)
 [doh]
I remember that whole debacle.. that was so classic. Well, the South Park reference any way.

"I do not have sand in my vagina, Cartman!"
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline Justin T

"I do not have sand in my vagina, Cartman!"

LOL Im going to have to remember that one.
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

stoogeophile

Are you out of your mind? Show me any instance in which I have banned any member for an "off-color" joke or for cursing: you can't because I never have. I'd have to ban myself first! Hell, I even defended one idiot's right to use the word "nigger" while others were calling for his banishment. Why don't you try thinking before posting? You can also try bringing some concrete evidence with you before you make baseless accusations.

Also, I really don't appreciate you telling me how I should moderate this board in the first place. The only person who can do that is the webmaster, and even then it's pretty much a democratic process with him and metaldams and myself because we've been such good friends over the years we pretty much know what the others think in relation to the boards anyway. Part of the reason why I just banned "tardo" is because he tried doing that. I'm not going to ban you though, just give you a mild warning.

Certain members are given more leeway because they've been around for awhile and have proven their worth. Nevermind the rank, if someone like jazzbill up there had gone off on me like Tardo did I would have just chalked it up to a "sandy vagina" day and at the worst given him a warning.

Is it just me or does anyone else enjoy the unique irony of this whole mess involving someone named "tardo"?

P.S.: You wanted a rant? That my friends, was a rant.

For having the nerve to try to tell me how to moderate this board. S#1 ??????

This reason is a total nonsense, you're nuts James Scott!
You have to learn to re-read the messages first, or perhaps you're needing a pair of glasses!
Simply you cannot accept other people's opinions, and it's a compulsive pathology how you need to use the phrases such as "for fucks sake", "give two shits less" or "grow a pair and shut the fuck up" to answer to a member. Or worse, humiliating him in a hurtful and disrespectful way, and not even being admonished for all this.
You said "Show me any instance in which I have banned any member for an "off-color" joke or for cursing", and now you have banned a member for a stupid and lesser thing.
 Para no aprender inglés apropiado, y tener a una madre que fue impregnada por un mulo.

xraffle

Oh come on already! Enough with the whining. Let's get back to discussing Volume 4 and quit nagging at the mods.

Offline locoboymakesgood

For all the years I've been posting here, I don't think any of our mods have been out of line (minus the whole Pils fiasco).. not only that, but Rob has no quarrels with how the board is being handled. So, why should you? Or anyone else for that matter?

Welcome to the internet, people. If you don't like it go to mo-joe's board. hahaha

xraffle

Welcome to the internet, people. If you don't like it go to mo-joe's board. hahaha

I don't know, but I have a funny feeling that Stoogeworld is going to have a couple of new members pretty soon.

Offline FineBari3

[doh]

Dang...I stopped watching South Park after the first Mr. Hanky episode. I can hear them saying it!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline locoboymakesgood

It was in the fifth season.. right before Kenny's absence. Second episode I believe.

"It Hits the Fan".

Cartman: You seem a little irritable, Kyle. You got some sand in your vagina?
Kyle: There's no sand in my vagina!

<later on>

Cartman: Don't mind Kyle, everyone. He's just got a little sand in his vagina.
Kyle: There's no sand in my vagina!!
Ms. Choksondik: Boys, watch your language! Shit!

Offline Stooges#1

For all the years I've been posting here, I don't think any of our mods have been out of line (minus the whole Pils fiasco).. not only that, but Rob has no quarrels with how the board is being handled. So, why should you? Or anyone else for that matter?

LOL, i've been to that forum and i felt like i was talking to the same person with different accounts. Hmm.  ???

Suffice to say i deleted my account and then Moe started a thread and started talking to herself about it. And then Moe told herself that she shouldnt be worrying about one person deleting his account as there are 4 billion other people in this world, so she agreed not to talk about it to herself and she deleted that thread.   ;)

Anyone know a good shrink? Not for her, for me. LOL!

Offline Stooges#1

I don't know, but I have a funny feeling that Stoogeworld is going to have a couple of new members pretty soon.

Oh yeah absolutely. I get the feeling that over the past 2-3 months i have run into two of the biggest nutjobs on the internet, ISLIPP and Moe-Jo.

One of them is a pychopath and the other enjoys creating usernames and talking to herself.

xraffle

LOL, i've been to that forum and i felt like i was talking to the same person with different accounts. Hmm.  ???

Suffice to say i deleted my account and then Moe started a thread and started talking to herself about it. And then Moe told herself that she shouldnt be worrying about one person deleting his account as there are 4 billion other people in this world, so she agreed not to talk about it to herself and she deleted that thread.   ;)

Anyone know a good shrink? Not for her, for me. LOL!

The fact that every member on her site has some stupid Nintendo signature is a dead giveaway that all the members there are the same person. There can't be that many people with that same mentality. I, myself, would never agree to have that kind of a signature and I seriously doubt that I'm the only one that feels that way.

Offline locoboymakesgood

I have a Nintendo based signature at a Nintendo Message Board.

But I think that goes hand-in-hand..

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man

For having the nerve to try to tell me how to moderate this board. S#1 ??????

This reason is a total nonsense, you're nuts James Scott!
You have to learn to re-read the messages first, or perhaps you're needing a pair of glasses!
Simply you cannot accept other people's opinions, and it's a compulsive pathology how you need to use the phrases such as "for fucks sake", "give two shits less" or "grow a pair and shut the fuck up" to answer to a member. Or worse, humiliating him in a hurtful and disrespectful way, and not even being admonished for all this.
You said "Show me any instance in which I have banned any member for an "off-color" joke or for cursing", and now you have banned a member for a stupid and lesser thing.

Sigh...why is it when someone gets off with a simple warning they feel compelled to dig a deeper hole for themselves? Let me guess, you haven't read the rules of this site, where it clearly states swearing is allowed. I am still trying to figure out where you get off telling me how to run the boards, how I run the boards, or why I banned someone. You also need to go back and retake some ESL classes.

At any rate, you can join "tardo" over there. Perhaps the two of you will be over at Stoogeworld holding each other and crying about how I'm a big meanie. You get what you ask for, mi puto.

Oh yeah, feel free to suck the sweat off my nutsack.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Oh yeah absolutely. I get the feeling that over the past 2-3 months i have run into two of the biggest nutjobs on the internet, ISLIPP and Moe-Jo.

One of them is a pychopath and the other enjoys creating usernames and talking to herself.

If you want to get a real feel for just how much of a nut job ISLIPP really is, read through some of the stuff preserved in the Islipp Classics board.  The loon has to be experienced to be believed, although you probably already got a good dose of it if you've been following his latest ravings on Stoogeworld.  We "old timers" have had to deal with him for years over multiple boards.   ::)

I just browsed through Moe-Jo's forum, since you guys kept mentioning it and I hadn't bothered before.  Now I understand what you're talking about; it's downright creepy.   :-\

xraffle

I have a Nintendo based signature at a Nintendo Message Board.

But I think that goes hand-in-hand..

That may have been a bit harsh of me to use the word "stupid," but I didn't mean to sound anti-Nintendo. I actually think they have really good games. But moe-jo has some very strange obsession with it and all other members there too have that exact same obsession as well. Funny, that's supposed to be a stooges forum. Yet, all members coincidentally decide to have Nintendo signatures, all of which were taken from the exact same site (thebrawl.net). What are the odds of that? :-\

Here is another dead giveaway that all members there are the same person: Most Online Today: 1. Most Online Ever: 1. If that site does indeed have 34 members, I'm expecting better traffic results than that. Looks like SMF bases those results on IP addresses and since all members use the same IP, it's only counting those members as one person.

By the way, does she really have a Wii? Because 'til this day, they're impossible to find.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Did you notice the Personal Title for her "Larry" persona over there?  "metaldams...I WILL kill you."  Sick.

Offline Stooges#1

If you want to get a real feel for just how much of a nut job ISLIPP really is, read through some of the stuff preserved in the Islipp Classics board.  The loon has to be experienced to be believed, although you probably already got a good dose of it if you've been following his latest ravings on Stoogeworld.  We "old timers" have had to deal with him for years over multiple boards.   ::)

I just browsed through Moe-Jo's forum, since you guys kept mentioning it and I hadn't bothered before.  Now I understand what you're talking about; it's downright creepy.   :-\

I've read that thread on here, ISLIPP is a real weirdo. Slipp and Moe-Jo do give out some great laughs though.

Offline metaldams

Did you notice the Personal Title for her "Larry" persona over there?  "metaldams...I WILL kill you."  Sick.

For real?  I have to check that out!
- Doug Sarnecky

xraffle

Wow, I didn't notice that. I only saw that one thread where she quoted metaldams from Stoogeworld and insulted him. Then, she replied and agreed with herself. :laugh:

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster