Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Volume 4 art - front + back

Offline falsealarms

I believe someone posted a prototype of a volume 4 cover, but here's whats likely the final version..... from dvdempire.com

FRONT

and

BACK

Not too bad but I prefer the vol 3 look.

Offline Hammond Eggar

Say, thanks for posting the links!  I can't wait for volumes 3 and 4 to be released.  With a release date of October 7th, the fourth volume will be issued a day before my actual birthday.  What a birthday gift!  Thanks Sony.

As far as DVD artwork, I am REALLY curious about volume 5.  If Sony continues to cover a three-year span with each set, then that will be the first to feature any Shemp shorts.  I'm interested in seeing how Sony designs the boxes for that set.  Whatever they decide, I'm sure it will dynamite, as usual! [afro]
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

AmalgamatedMoron

Say, thanks for posting the links!  I can't wait for volumes 3 and 4 to be released.  With a release date of October 7th, the fourth volume will be issued a day before my actual birthday.  What a birthday gift!  Thanks Sony.

As far as DVD artwork, I am REALLY curious about volume 5.  If Sony continues to cover a three-year span with each set, then that will be the first to feature any Shemp shorts.  I'm interested in seeing how Sony designs the boxes for that set.  Whatever they decide, I'm sure it will dynamite, as usual! [afro]

Me too on the B-day thing Hammond.  Mine is Oct. 17th.  That gives Amazon 10 days to get it to my house in time for my birthday, they had better not disappoint.  Oh, I Can Hardly Wait! (pun intended)

I'm just as curious about Volume 5's artwork.  There's been a lot of discussion and speculation here at the boards over this very issue.  We will all have to wait and see.  Hopefully by the time Volume 4 is here, we will have received a press release and sneak peek at Volume 5.

Waiting with bated breath!