Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

A Load Of ....

Offline Sadistic Stooge

Just wanted to say I put a load of posters , lobby cards and other cool things  in the Forum Gallery.
Check it all out !

Enjoy .....

Offline Sadistic Stooge

Master Stooge members , Please Check out all the stuff I posted in the Forum Gallery . There might be a lot of Lobby Cards / Posters you can use in the Filmography section ...

Thanks, Sadistic Stooge

Offline FineBari3

Master Stooge members , Please Check out all the stuff I posted in the Forum Gallery . There might be a lot of Lobby Cards / Posters you can use in the Filmography section ...

Thanks, Sadistic Stooge

I would be happy to do it!

I hope I can remember....
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography

Sadistic Stooge, I love all of the posters and lobby cards you found and have shared, but I've told the Master Stooges to avoid adding them to the Filmography pages, as many (if not most) of the pictures have been taken from other sites and are clearly watermarked with the sites domain names.  It wouldn't really be proper for us to use them on this site, at least not in the main site pages.  Members can still enjoy them in the forum Gallery, however.

xraffle

Stoogeophile just put up a bunch of very nice lobby cards. I just approved the images and they're all up. So, there's more pictures in the gallery now.