Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Rockin In The Rockies Poster

Offline Sadistic Stooge

I came across this on the web . I don't see it at all on this site .

It's the Rockin In The Rockies Movies Poster . I don't know how to add it to the Filmography section , but if someone knows how please feel free to add it there .

thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

xraffle

You can't add it to the Filmography section. The "Master Stooge" members (BeAStooge, garystooge, FineBari3, or Rich Finegan) are the ones who can add that for you.

Offline Sadistic Stooge

ok thanks , hope they see this and add it

I got more posters im going to put up here in a little bit

xraffle

You may want to wait and see if the Master Stooge members approve of this picture first before you go crazy adding more photos.

Offline Sadistic Stooge

They were The Only ones I found , So just thought every one would like to see ...

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I should probably add a section to the Galleries just for posters and lobby cards.   ;D

Offline FineBari3

You can't add it to the Filmography section. The "Master Stooge" members (BeAStooge, garystooge, FineBari3, or Rich Finegan) are the ones who can add that for you.

Did anybody add it yet? I guess there is a place to add a picture with that film on the filmography? Anybody?
 [help]
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

xraffle

Did anybody add it yet? I guess there is a place to add a picture with that film on the filmography? Anybody?
 [help]

I don't know. You're the Master Stooge.  ;D

I'm assuming it's only Master Stooges that can add photos in because I don't see any icon in the filmography section where I can do that.

Offline FineBari3

I don't know. You're the Master Stooge.  ;D

I'm assuming it's only Master Stooges that can add photos in because I don't see any icon in the filmography section where I can do that.

Hey, I wanted the title 'Mistress Stooge', but Dunrobin didn't like it!   [whip2]

I was able to upload the photo to the Rockin' in the Rockies entry in the Filmography, or at least I went through what I thought what looked like the process to do so. Maybe it's there now!
Mar-Jean Zamperini

xraffle

Mistress Stooge, ;D

The photo is there, but you only uploaded the small version that's displayed in the original post. If you click on the picture that's attached on this thread, it will grow to a bigger size. You should upload the bigger version.

Offline Sadistic Stooge

yeah I seen you added it but it should be much bigger ...

Offline FineBari3

Mistress Stooge, ;D

The photo is there, but you only uploaded the small version that's displayed in the original post. If you click on the picture that's attached on this thread, it will grow to a bigger size. You should upload the bigger version.

Done!   [thumbright]
Mar-Jean Zamperini