Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Sextette From Lucy

Offline curlysdame

Just found this on youtube while I was messing around and thought it would be a good post.  This is the first time I've heard this with English translations; I had no idea how dark this song is!  That being said, I think it makes the Stooges' version that much funnier.  Enjoy!   :laugh:

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>      [/youtube]
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline JazzBill

Thats too funny. Right when they get to the part where Signor Spumoni pulls the plug on the record player, I'm expecting the song to end.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline curlysdame

I know!  Haha, me, too.  Around 2:32, right?  And I forgot that Gino Corrado's character was Signor Spumoni!   :laugh:  We always have Spumoni at my house (we're Italian); now whenever I eat it, I'll end up thinking of that scene.    :laugh:
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline fwdstuck

Heres the better version.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Offline curlysdame

Yeah, I know... I only put the other one up because it had translations...  Btw, what's with that slow motion thing at the end?   ???

Offline titmouse

• Porcupine
  • SHEMP FOR PRESIDENT IN 2020
watching the slo mo snippet i noticed what in the background is a lamp looking to me like a young black male with a funny shirt on........anybody else see it?
"hey somebodys roasting a ham"

Offline fwdstuck

Yeah, I know... I only put the other one up because it had translations...  Btw, what's with that slow motion thing at the end?   ???

I don't know. Somebody else made it.