Guest · 31 · 7538

Offline FineBari3

I am SO into you! 

Oh, YESSSS! Fantastic!!!!!

My favorite character on that show!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

xraffle

The arcade works fine for me, though they need to fix that color blocks game. The longer you take the better you do, and it should be the reverse.

I've been playing around with my site again and there actually is a way to fix that.

Just in case you want it fixed, here's what to do in the Administration Center:

Arcade Admin > Games > Color Boxes

Set "Scoring" to Reverse

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Thanks, it's fixed.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

My website is pretty much dead. It only has an average of 2 visitor per day. Even moe-jo's site is more successful than mine. ::)

But even though the site is a flop, I like to keep it around as I learn a lot about SMF and how it works.

Offline JazzBill

My website is pretty much dead. It only has an average of 2 visitor per day. Even moe-jo's site is more successful than mine. ::)

But even though the site is a flop, I like to keep it around as I learn a lot about SMF and how it works.

I don't think moe-jo has a lot of members. I think she (or he) just posts under different names. There can't be that many people with that same mentality.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

xraffle

I tried to beat your Military Snow score, but it looks like you will always remain the champion of that game. It's impossible to get higher that 740.9. I always get that score. There's something fishy about that game.