Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

In a Pig's Eye (2-reeler)

Offline Hammond Eggar

Here is an RKO two-reeler starring the comedy team of Clark and McCullough.  I am not familiar with these two, but thought I'd post these links since the short does feature both Bud Jamison and Monte Collins in the supporting cast.  The short was originally released in 1934.  Enjoy! ;D

"In a Pig's Eye," Part 1
[youtube=425,350]EMJ5uGZqWPU[/youtube]

"In a Pig's Eye," Part 2
[youtube=425,350]wOX6Jmu9BbA[/youtube]
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline metaldams

I have about a half a dozen shorts or so from these guys, Jamison actually recorded them for me years back (Remember him?).  This one's not bad, the exploding pig one, if I remember correctly.  An interesting second tier type of team, though McCullough (the straight guy with the moustache) tragically killed himself a couple of years after this short was made.  Went to the barber's and when the barber had his back turned, slit his wrists with razors.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline FineBari3

I came back to watch this after watching the Pirates lose another game, and the video was already removed.

Crap!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline JazzBill

I came back to watch this after watching the Pirates lose another game, and the video was already removed.

Crap!
Are you you sure ? I'm still getting them, and I'm posting after you did.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline FineBari3

Are you you sure ? I'm still getting them, and I'm posting after you did.

Strange. I tried to play it before, here on this site, and it said "This video is no longer available", so I went to YouTube to watch it. (I laughed out loud a few times).

I came back here, and read what JazzBill wrote, and clicked on the clip, and it worked.  [shrug]
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson