Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

ONE FINE STOOGE: A FRIZZY LIFE IN PICTURES (New Larry Book)

Offline metaldams

To the benefit of all you folks who don't get THE THREE STOOGES JOURNAL, there is a new Larry Fine book coming out that's sounds like a real winner. I have high hopes for this one, especially since a truly definitive Larry book hasn't been written yet. Actually, the market isn't over-saturated with Three Stooges books yet, unlike a lot of other comedians, so a good Stooge book is especially valuable. For more information, here is the amazon.com link where you can pre-order it. No release date mentioned, unfortnately.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1581823630/qid=1101699993/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-1065297-2312938?v=glance&s=books
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline kinderscenen

I'd heard that it would be released in October of last year. Obviously, that hasn't happened, since there's a waiting list.

Wal-Mart's website says that it should be released on Dec. 28. Whether or not this will be like the previous date remains to be seen.  Since I'm a sucker for any Stooge book, no matter how sensationalised, rife with errors, or self-serving  ;D, I've placed myself on the waiting list.

"I wonder...."
Larry: They’ll hang us for this!
Moe: I know! Let’s cremate him!
Larry: Can’t do that--we ain’t got no cream!

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Co-author Steve Cox told me last summer that Xmas was a possibility, but early 2005 was more likely.  Steve recently confirmed that Cumberland will indeed release the book in early 2005.

Tentatively, Steve will be available to sign copies at the April 2005 Fan Club Meeting in PA.