Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Trailer: Snow White and the Three Stooges

Offline Hammond Eggar

Many of you, I assume, have already seen this.  That said, I'm still posting it for the few who haven't seen it yet.  It's the theatrical trailer for "Snow White and the Three Stooges."  I love seeing the trailers, and hope that, when Sony gets around to releasing the Stooges/DeRita features box, they include the film trailers.  It's interesting to see how the film companies promoted certain movies when they were originally released.  Enjoy! [cool]

Snow White and the Three Stooges (trailer)
[youtube=425,350]eAuohufgDdk[/youtube]
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline falsealarms

Well, Snow White wouldn't be included in such a boxset. It's a FOX film.

Offline Hammond Eggar

Well, Snow White wouldn't be included in such a boxset. It's a FOX film.

I know that.  I was just stating that I hope Sony would include the trailers for all/any Columbia features that would be included in any potential boxed set. ;)
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline curlysdame

Hmm, the movie's called, "Snow White and The Three Stooges," yet, they only make one mention of the Stooges in the entire 3:06 trailer...
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)