Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Teams

Offline curlysdame

Blucher!

Speaking of Frau Blucher, did anybody see the Comedy Central Roast of Bob Saget last night?  Cloris Leachman was hilarious!
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline locoboymakesgood

Speaking of Frau Blucher, did anybody see the Comedy Central Roast of Bob Saget last night?  Cloris Leachman was hilarious!
See 6 posts up.

;D
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline curlysdame

See 6 posts up.

;D

Haha, burn!  What can I say?  I was lazy and didn't read through all the previous posts.   :P
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Hammond Eggar

Yes!  I loved Talladega Nights.  In fact, some people at work call me "Shake 'N' Bake," since they say that I look a lot like John C. Reilly.  Check out my website and see if you think I look like him.

Actualy, that photo of you with a moustache makes you look like Grant Show from the new CBS drama, Swingtown.  The show, which airs Friday evenings, is set in 1976.  Show portrays Tom Decker, one-half of a swinging married couple.  He sports a '70s-styled moustache.  In that context, the two of you do look a lot alike.

Here's a link to a picture of Grant Show as Tom Decker.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1095735040/nm0005424

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline archiezappa

Actualy, that photo of you with a moustache makes you look like Grant Show from the new CBS drama, Swingtown.  The show, which airs Friday evenings, is set in 1976.  Show portrays Tom Decker, one-half of a swinging married couple.  He sports a '70s-styled moustache.  In that context, the two of you do look a lot alike.

LOL!!!  That's hilarious!  I guess I do look like a 70's swinger.  No wonder I get such strange looks all the time.   ;D

Offline FineBari3

YES! That's it!

Damn. That looks like my dad in 1976! I betcha he's wearing Hai Karate!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline JazzBill

And, extremely edited.  You want unedited?...

I recommend THE ARISTOCRATS... Saget at his best (or worst, depending on your POV).

THE ARISTOCRATS (2005) was recommended to me by Gary Owens and Chuck McCann, who both appear in this DVD documentary.  I bought it... I was shocked... I was almost offended... and I laughed my ass off!

There's a clip of him doing it on Youtube. It's pretty foul, so I won't post it here. I do like the Cartman (South Park) version  better.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".