General Boards > Questions and Answers

Which episode?

<< < (20/25) > >>

BeAStooge:

--- Quote from: jeeppdan on October 02, 2010, 08:52:58 PM ---Of the many episodes ending in a pie fight, which one shown the cuckoo clock on the wall getting struck with a pie while the cuckoo bird was calling out the hour? 

--- End quote ---

PEST MAN WINS (1951)

angus_616:
Ok, so I got this line of dialogue stuck in my head & I can't remember what short it's from, when Shemp says something like "It don't matter none what happens to us; what am I saying". Anyone know what short that line comes from?

BeAStooge:

--- Quote from: angus_616 on November 25, 2010, 07:17:15 PM ---"It don't matter none what happens to us; what am I saying". Anyone know what short that line comes from?

--- End quote ---

OUT WEST (1947)

TXShemp:
There is a Shemp short, I haven't seen in years; they are trying to fix a doorbell, and after several minutes of accomplishing nothing but slapstick it fades into a sign on the door that says: PLEASE NOCK!  I rewound it a couple times because its only on the screen a couple seconds and LMAO

ThumpTheShoes:

--- Quote from: TXShemp on December 18, 2010, 10:47:38 AM ---There is a Shemp short, I haven't seen in years; they are trying to fix a doorbell, and after several minutes of accomplishing nothing but slapstick it fades into a sign on the door that says: PLEASE NOCK!  I rewound it a couple times because its only on the screen a couple seconds and LMAO

--- End quote ---

Listen, Judge

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version