General Boards > Questions and Answers

Which episode?

<< < (2/25) > >>

xraffle:

--- Quote from: Joseph on August 29, 2008, 10:27:02 PM ---DESPERATELY trying to find a short; can't remember if it's Curly or Shemp. Moe is holding a tent stake on the ground, and someone (Curly, Shemp, or Larry) swings a sledgehammer and hits Moe's hand. It doesn't make an exaggerated sound; you just hear Moe's bones crack. ANYONE know which short this is?

--- End quote ---

Hmm. The only short where Moe holds a tent stake is "Three Missing Links," but Curly never hits Moe's hand.

ThumpTheShoes:
Sounds like "Half Wits' Holiday". Moe holds a chisel to a gas log setup while Curly takes a swing with a sledge. In a one-two move, Larry takes a knock to the head (anvil clang), and Moe gets his hand crunched (bone cracking sound).

Joseph:
Neither of those. Watched them on Veoh. Half Wits Holiday is similar, but I distinctively remember them being outdoors and one of them swings something right down on someone's hand and it makes that sound. Wish I could find it.

Dunrobin:

--- Quote from: Joseph on August 29, 2008, 10:27:02 PM ---DESPERATELY trying to find a short; can't remember if it's Curly or Shemp. Moe is holding a tent stake on the ground, and someone (Curly, Shemp, or Larry) swings a sledgehammer and hits Moe's hand. It doesn't make an exaggerated sound; you just hear Moe's bones crack. ANYONE know which short this is?

--- End quote ---

The only Shemp shorts with them pitching a tent that I can recall are Pardon My Clutch and its remake, Wham-Bam-Slam.  It's been quite a while since I saw either one, so I can't recall for sure if there was a moment like you describe in them, but I don't think so.  Unfortunately the Curly ones that come to mind, have already been ruled out, so I'm afraid that I'm not able to help.   :-\

FineBari3:

--- Quote from: Dunrobin on August 30, 2008, 12:50:24 AM ---The only Shemp shorts with them pitching a tent that I can recall are Pardon My Clutch and its remake, Wham-Bam-Slam.  It's been quite a while since I saw either one, so I can't recall for sure if there was a moment like you describe in them, but I don't think so.  Unfortunately the Curly ones that come to mind, have already been ruled out, so I'm afraid that I'm not able to help.   :-\

--- End quote ---

Oh, MAN!!! I can't think of the short! 

It IS with Curly, and they are outside with a tent, and it is set in contemporary times. I was thinking it could be Wee Wee Monsieur, but I do not remember them in uniform.

It has to be on either vol. I or II of the DVD sets, because I just watched it recently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version