General Boards > Questions and Answers

Which episode?

<< < (9/25) > >>

strubachinkoscow:
Thanks Beastooge!
Just watched it.

munar2000:
Hi There!

I need help please! I'm not sure which episode this is, but it is where beer barrels are chasing them down a hill after playing golf. Does anyone know the location of the streets where the beer barrells and where going down the street and also at the intersection where they were passing the policeman at the intersection? Thank you.

Tony

Dunrobin:

--- Quote from: munar2000 on February 25, 2010, 11:48:51 PM ---Hi There!

I need help please! I'm not sure which episode this is, but it is where beer barrels are chasing them down a hill after playing golf. Does anyone know the location of the streets where the beer barrells and where going down the street and also at the intersection where they were passing the policeman at the intersection? Thank you.

Tony

--- End quote ---

THREE LITTLE BEERS (1935)

BeAStooge:

--- Quote from: munar2000 on February 25, 2010, 11:48:51 PM ---Does anyone know the location of the streets where the beer barrells and where going down the street and also at the intersection where they were passing the policeman at the intersection?

--- End quote ---

The barrel streets are in L.A.'s Echo Park section. Details can be found in The Three Stooges Journal # 104 (Winter 2002) and # 118 (Summer 2006).

John Robert:
I do not mean to hijack this thread and I apologize if you feel I have, but I am a newbie and this is my first post. I can't start a topic so I found what I hope is the closest ongoing thread relative to my questions.

There was a scene where the boys were cooking in a kitchen and I think Mo asked for a sauce or some ingredient and they kept repeating it. It sounded like Hanapanacanapa. What is the correct name of it? and what episode?

Also, in another film they were college professors and they sang a song that I think was pig latin and if you excuse my poor attempt it went something like..Be eye bo. be eye bay, be eye bickey bo...... Does anyone know that whole song? and the episode?

Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version