General Boards > Questions and Answers

Which episode?

<< < (6/25) > >>

PeterSam:
Hi:

I am looking for an episode where the Stooges form a conga line.  They sing the words, "Yankee Doodle Doe-Doe" with a conga beat, over and over with variations.  Anyone?  Thanks in advance! 

xraffle:

--- Quote from: PeterSam on August 14, 2009, 08:36:44 PM ---Hi:

I am looking for an episode where the Stooges form a conga line.  They sing the words, "Yankee Doodle Doe-Doe" with a conga beat, over and over with variations.  Anyone?  Thanks in advance! 

--- End quote ---

Wow! Finally a challenging one. I have no idea. Anyone else have a clue?

Lefty:

--- Quote from: PeterSam on August 14, 2009, 08:36:44 PM ---Hi:

--- End quote ---

The closest one I can think of is in "Gents Without Cents" with "Rat-tat-toodle-dee-day-day", but that's not in the conga line as the Stooges and the one-named girls were leaving Manny Weeks' office.  Maybe it was Alex "A-Fraud" Rodriguez and Derek "The Cheater" Jeter after they gave each other steroid shots.  Metaladams would agree with that, right?  :)

munar2000:
Hi There,

Need some info on a few Stooge Episodes...What is the name of the episode where Curly kills the Clam in the Soup and What year was that made?
Also, in "Three Little Beers" i'm really curious to know what golf course that was filmed at and what place the beer barrels were going up and down the street. Help please. Thank you.  ;)

Dunrobin:

--- Quote from: munar2000 on November 16, 2009, 11:43:57 PM ---Hi There,

Need some info on a few Stooge Episodes...What is the name of the episode where Curly kills the Clam in the Soup and What year was that made?
Also, in "Three Little Beers" i'm really curious to know what golf course that was filmed at and what place the beer barrels were going up and down the street. Help please. Thank you.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the site!

The answer to your first question is DUTIFUL BUT DUMB (1941).

For your second question, I will just quote the footnotes on THREE LITTLE BEERS:

--- Quote ---Some of the Los Angeles locations used in the filming of THREE LITTLE BEERS are detailed in The Three Stooges Journal # 104 (Winter 2002), # 111 (Fall 2004), # 118 (Summer 2006) and # 121 (Spring 2007). The golf course used in the film was actually Rancho Golf Course, on Pico Blvd. in Beverly Hills, located across the street from 20th Century Fox studios.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version