General Boards > Questions and Answers

Which episode?

<< < (4/25) > >>

xraffle:

--- Quote from: j_p_312 on January 04, 2009, 12:23:43 AM ---Hi all,

I've got another one... I'm racking my brains trying to remember which short has one of the stooges (Curly?) calling a screwdriver a "turn-arounder." I don't remember it appearing in any of the currently available sequential DVD collections. Can anyone help??? Thanks.

--- End quote ---

It was "Crime On Their Hands." It was Larry who called it that. That short will appear on the Volume 5 DVD, which will come out in March.

j_p_312:
Thanks a bunch!

Dunrobin:

--- Quote from: j_p_312 on January 04, 2009, 12:23:43 AM ---Hi all,

I've got another one... I'm racking my brains trying to remember which short has one of the stooges (Curly?) calling a screwdriver a "turn-arounder." I don't remember it appearing in any of the currently available sequential DVD collections. Can anyone help??? Thanks.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: xraffle on January 04, 2009, 10:44:16 AM ---It was "Crime On Their Hands." It was Larry who called it that. That short will appear on the Volume 5 DVD, which will come out in March.

--- End quote ---

A slight correction:  Larry refers to a hand drill as a "turnarounder" in that episode, not a screwdriver.

[attachment deleted by admin]

xraffle:

--- Quote from: Dunrobin on January 04, 2009, 11:40:23 AM ---A slight correction:  Larry refers to a hand drill as a "turnarounder" in that episode, not a screwdriver.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I know. But I think that was the episode he was thinking of.

Giff me dat fill-em!:

--- Quote from: Dunrobin on January 04, 2009, 11:40:23 AM ---A slight correction:  Larry refers to a hand drill as a "turnarounder" in that episode, not a screwdriver.

--- End quote ---

Just for general edification (as if anyone cares) - a hand drill that has a hex socket on the end instead of a drill bit is called a "speed wrench". These were developed when assembly line workers needed to install a nut in just a few seconds, then get ready for the next one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version