General Boards > Questions and Answers

Which episode?

<< < (22/25) > >>

Joseph:
Haven't been to this site in ages; never found the short I was looking for way back then, but have a new "looking for."

This short was a pre-stroke Curly short (I'm fairly certain), and during one instance, Curly is talking either to a dog (or other animal) or possibly just himself, and rather than speaking in his usual, boisterous falsetto, he speaks with a VERY deep voice that sounds absolutely NOTHING like the Curly we know. I've been trying to find it for a while. Anyone?

Thanks!

metaldams:

--- Quote from: Joseph on March 03, 2016, 02:57:03 PM ---Haven't been to this site in ages; never found the short I was looking for way back then, but have a new "looking for."

This short was a pre-stroke Curly short (I'm fairly certain), and during one instance, Curly is talking either to a dog (or other animal) or possibly just himself, and rather than speaking in his usual, boisterous falsetto, he speaks with a VERY deep voice that sounds absolutely NOTHING like the Curly we know. I've been trying to find it for a while. Anyone?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Probably either MUTTS TO YOU or CALLING ALL CURS.

Qyburnstein:
Hi, I'm posting here because there's a brief Three Stooges clip in the Oscar-winning short Precious Images, and nobody seems to know where it comes from.

Here is an image of the clip in question:

It appears to be a tall man in a beret slapping Larry, Moe and Curly in a single motion.

The clip appears in the short at 3:53, right after a clip of Charlie Chaplin in The Immigrant. Youtube link:
https://youtu.be/AW_IfD2d_dc?t=232

If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated.

BeAStooge:
Ted Healy, Curly, Moe and Larry in HOLLYWOOD PARTY (1934 MGM).

doniel:
I'm a brand new member. Unless I'm missing something, there's no way to start a new thread. Hence, this reply to an old one.
There was a short in which the boys are being chased inside a building (mosque?) by murderous bad guys. Larry slips on a robe, prostrates himself in "prayer" and calls out (in Yiddish) something like "Vemen hakt a tshaynik." My searches have not been able to turn this up. Can anyone help?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version