General Boards > Questions and Answers

Which episode?

<< < (3/25) > >>

FineBari3:

--- Quote from: xraffle on August 29, 2008, 11:13:44 PM ---Hmm. The only short where Moe holds a tent stake is "Three Missing Links," but Curly never hits Moe's hand.

--- End quote ---

YES! That is the one I am thinking of!

I don't know if it is the one that Joseph is thinking of!

ArPharazon:

--- Quote from: xraffle on August 29, 2008, 11:13:44 PM ---Hmm. The only short where Moe holds a tent stake is "Three Missing Links," but Curly never hits Moe's hand.
--- End quote ---

Right!  Moe hits Curly's hand, then Curly hits the suddenly appeared mud puddle and splatters Moe's face with mud.

droopy:
I am looking for a rare episode.  The boys are in some jungle, and happen upon an idol with multiple arms guarding a diamond.  Moe, as I remember it tries to grab the diamond and is given a hilarious "smack attack"!  If any one could help-- Thanks!

xraffle:

--- Quote from: droopy on October 04, 2008, 02:52:53 PM ---I am looking for a rare episode.  The boys are in some jungle, and happen upon an idol with multiple arms guarding a diamond.  Moe, as I remember it tries to grab the diamond and is given a hilarious "smack attack"!  If any one could help-- Thanks!

--- End quote ---

I believe that's "Hula-La-La" but Moe grabs a box of grenades, not diamonds.

j_p_312:
Hi all,

I've got another one... I'm racking my brains trying to remember which short has one of the stooges (Curly?) calling a screwdriver a "turn-arounder." I don't remember it appearing in any of the currently available sequential DVD collections. Can anyone help??? Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version