Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Three Stooges Collection Vol. III 1940-42

Offline Stooges#1

Im upto "I'll Never Heil Again" and i got a real kick out of the names on the map. I-RAN, HE-RAN, SHE-RAN, THEY-RAN, ALSO-RAN.  :laugh:

I've watched 13 shorts since i got the set this afternoon to just after 10pm. I might watch til midnight and then switch off, so i'll probably watch half of disc 2.  ;Dc

The picture quality? WOW!  :o

Bravo Sony. I cannot wait til October 7th.

Offline Stooges#1

I completed the entire set. I started monday afternoon around 3:30pm and finished tuesday midday (Australian time).

I certainly dont do things in small doses and now im waiting patiently for October 7th.  ;)

Great volume, fantastic picture and sound. I had not watched alot of those shorts in years, they certainly brought back great memories.

Offline JazzBill

I'm still waiting for mine. I ordered it in June at Amazon. I guess it got lost in the mail. Anyone still waiting for theirs ?
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline falsealarms

I'm still waiting for mine. I ordered it in June at Amazon. I guess it got lost in the mail. Anyone still waiting for theirs ?

E-Mail amazon? Check your order page for a tracking number?

Offline Stooges#1

Did your copy arrive yet?