Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

new release

shempee · 28 · 5586

Offline Hammond Eggar

where can I get this dvd ? ive never seen it for sale

"Plane Nuts" and "Roast Beef and Movies" are both featured as extras on the official DVD reissue of "Dancing Lady," which also features Ted and the Stooges.  Places such as Deep Discount or Amazon should be carrying this title.
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline metaldams

Sir actually I was originally from Winnipeg.  I hope sir this not a bother to you. 

I can't speak for anyone else, but I am not bothered by you being from Winnipeg.  IT'S PEOPLE FROM QUEBEC WHO BOTHER ME!!!!  Why, with their different languages and the fact their province begins with a Q........(only joking).

Seriously Diane, you never have to apologize about where you come from to anybody.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Moron4392

• Forever Shemp!!!!!!!!!!
  • Team Stooge
  • Puddinhead
  • Moronika For Morons
Dear Sir: (Metaldams):

I did not receive your nice response to my post here.  (Or if I did receive it, it got lost been having mail problems).   I would sir like to extend my sincerest thank you's for not being offended that I was previously a Canandian.  I only have been a citizen of this country for two years.  And I am glad I became I citizen.  But I still get browbeaten about being a former Canadian.

In closing sir I would like to extend to you once again my thank you's. Please sir in closing may the rest of this week be the most poifectest going.

Diane Elizabeth Hoekstra
Moron4392 [3stooges]