Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

VINTAGE ITEMS FOR SALE

Guest · 4 · 5962

stooged and confused

Before I make these items available through a friend who brokers memorabilia, I thought it would be nice to see if any of the fans/collectors on this site would be interested in these original items I am selling:

1) A sealed pack of 1959 Fleer Three Stooges gum trading cards. The wrapper is
    beautiful and fully sealed. No bent corners or tears in the wrap. Even the 49
    year old slab of gum is still in one piece! Who knows, there may even be a mint
    checklist card inside!!

2) A fully sealed 1965 pack of Three Stooges gum cards. The condition is identical
    as the listing above.

3) The display counter box from the 1965 Three Stooges gum card series. There   
    are NO tears on the box, just light wear. It's easily a NM- condition box!

4) Numerous Beatles first issue albums in NM to NM- condition. Some of the titles
    are "Meet the Beatles", "A Hard Day's Night", "The Early Beatles", "Introducing
    The Beatles", "Let It Be" (with a RARE label variant) among others. I also have
    several VJ 45's and many solo sleeves and singles to offer. I'm down to my last
    few Capitol swirl singles. All items are 1st issue!! I've been collecting for 20
    years!

Offline curlysdame

Wow, a pack of '59 fleer cards!   :o  Dare I ask, how much are you asking for it?   
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline UncleBobOLink

Hello,

I have an original 1959 Have Rocket Will Travel 11x17 movie poster.. It is in excellent condition. Also have an 8mm silent of "Cash & Carry"   Im asking $ 75 for both, If interested, please email me:  billanderson1fan@yahoo.com  Paypal Preferred please.

Thanks
Brad
Moe:  Didn't you say you had an uncle ?
Curly:  Yeah, Uncle Bob O. Link, but the family didn't speak to him, He had MILLIONS.........
Moe:  Thats it, We're rich
Larry:  We're filthy with dough
Moe:  You're filthy WITHOUT it..............

ElinorWillmon

That is some hot stuff you have listen there man !!

Spam link deleted
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 11:43:09 AM by BeAStooge »