Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Dr. Death/Convention Girl/Space Master X-7

Offline benjilbum

Hey Guys- I just posted three items.
Dr. Death: Seeker of Souls (Short, silver-haired Moe in his last film appearance)
Convention Girl (Shemp in a dramatic role as a blackmailer who commits a murder!!!!)
Space Master X-7 (Moe was between jobs at this point, just being let go from Columbia and before their come back.)         

http://www.youtube.com/user/benjilbum

Offline Sadistic Stooge

Hey Guys- I just posted three items.
Dr. Death: Seeker of Souls (Short, silver-haired Moe in his last film appearance)
Convention Girl (Shemp in a dramatic role as a blackmailer who commits a murder!!!!)
Space Master X-7 (Moe was between jobs at this point, just being let go from Columbia and before their come back.)         

THANKS , YOU THE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!   [stooges]

Offline Sadistic Stooge

Another Moe solo work I have not seen is GIVE A MAN A JOB . Does any one know where I can find this at to view ?

Offline metaldams

Offline metaldams

Shemp wasn't bad as a gangster.  He would've been quite good on a Warner Brothers budget with a real director.  Fun seeing Moe do a little light comedy as well.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline benjilbum

I have it. (Give a Man a Job). I'll post it too. Moe only has two lines in it and it's only about 5 minutes long.

Offline benjilbum

Knock and the door shall be opened. Sometimes anyway.

Give a Man a Job. Check it out.

Offline falsealarms

Offline Sadistic Stooge

I have it. (Give a Man a Job). I'll post it too. Moe only has one line in it and it's only about 5 minutes long.

Wow thanks so much for all the clips you put up so far , you should get a job at Columbia and show them how things are done  ;)

You Da Man !!!!!!!  [thumbsup2]

Offline Sadistic Stooge

Why didn't Ted Turner (WB) put (Give a Man a Job) On a DVD some where as a bonus feature ?  [3stooges]

stooged and confused

It was good seeing these again, Benjibum.

I haven't seen Moe's cab driver role since the 70's. Seeing it again made me think how sad Moe must have felt at the time he made it. Even though you can tell he was glad to be working, he seems a bit subdued. How vindicated he must have felt shortly thereafter when TV blasted the Stooges into the stratosphere of unimagined popularity.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I already gave you a karma point Benji, but wanted to thank you publicly. I'll also go ahead and embed the vids.

Dr. Death (best part of the scene is at the very end, and doesn't involve Moe)

[youtube=425,350]o9lGoknA4BI[/youtube]

Shemp in Convention Girl

[youtube=425,350]R7OJ8caBZdk[/youtube]

Moe in Space Master X-7

[youtube=425,350]QBBjiQU5wMw[/youtube]

Moe and Jimmy Durante in Give A Man A Job

[youtube=425,350]ozrPGv3N6Lk[/youtube]
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown