Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Shows?

Offline Malison_Howard

When do you think the Three Stooges will come on again. I was hopeing it will come on this fall like onTV Land or a channel with old shows. I live in USA G.A. Does anyone know? ;)
Please come to my Three Stooges Message Board! We need members really bad since its new.

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Stooge_Message_Board

Offline 123cagney

When do you think the Three Stooges will come on again. I was hopeing it will come on this fall like onTV Land or a channel with old shows. I live in USA G.A. Does anyone know? ;)
T.V. Land? Don't hold your breath Malison. T.V. Land broadcasts old sitcoms,not old movies. The stooges short films are exactly that...short films. Nacho chips before the taco dinner if you will. Look for them on the American movie classics channel. AMC's website has a schedule. Good luck!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 06:53:54 PM by 123cagney »

Offline 3Stooges

The Stooges have just started to be broadcasted on my local tv station in NY, but it's those same old 130 shorts.

I'm curious to know if ANY local TV station is showing all 190.

Offline Malison_Howard

Thanks! I'll would just be happy to see 130 when I couldn't find nothing haha! ;)
Please come to my Three Stooges Message Board! We need members really bad since its new.

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Stooge_Message_Board

Offline FineBari3

The Stooges have just started to be broadcasted on my local tv station in NY, but it's those same old 130 shorts.

I'm curious to know if ANY local TV station is showing all 190.

Arent there a few local TV stations broadcasting the Stooges now??
(Brent???)

I recall reading about Columbia releasing the AMC pacage to local stations? Anybody else remember that???
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Genius In the Lamp

• Unofficial genealogist of pretty blonde daughters of Canadian mining engineers
  • Team Stooge
  • Puddinhead
Here in Chicago, WCIU-TV (Channel 26) is showing all 190 Stooge shorts on Saturday nights (as STOOGE-A-PALOOZA) and Sunday mornings (as SUNDAY STOOGES).  I've been able to catch up on taping the missing shorts (as of this writing, I'm down to 3 shorts I need).  And with very rare exceptions, they've been unedited (and those few edits were made by the distributor, not the station).
"I like very much your English punk rock stars, you know, your Lulu, your Dave Clark Five!"  - Jerzy Balowski

Offline Baggie

:'(     you are all so lucky. in england, we get shit on tv, and i have to buy all my stooges gear. enjoy the shorts that are on tv over there people, and think of me   :'(
The artist formerly known as Shempetta

Offline FineBari3

Nice to see another female SHEMP fan here!!!!

I saw 'Shempetta', I sometimes use Shempetta11 on aolim and another email address.
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Baggie

i know its great to see another girl three stooges fans. they say it is a man thing, but i love em.' shemp and moe are the best! peace out
The artist formerly known as Shempetta

Offline wakkyjaky

Comcast on Demand shows 20 Three Stooges shorts and the list changes every Tuesday. I checked it out and it's pretty good. They show the uncut verisons of the shorts.

You go to On Demand then you go to Cable Favorites, the go to The Tube, then you will see Three Stooges in the choices. Also, they have other TV classic shows.