Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Bud Jamison in "Don't Shove," a rare silent two-reeler from 1919

Offline Hammond Eggar

Here is a silent two-reeler from 1919 titled Don't Shove.  It stars Harold Lloyd and Bebe Daniels, and features Bud Jamison, best known for his wonderful work as a supporting player for the Stooges.  Seeing as Bud is my favorite of all the supporting players to work with the Stooges, it is always a pleasure to see him in lesser-known films.  Enjoy! [pie]

Try this link (edited by metaldams)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 07:08:45 PM by metaldams »
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline metaldams

If you wanna see more Bud, he was in just about every Chaplin Essanay short in 1915 - 1916.  Thanks for posting the Lloyd short, Hammond.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"

Offline metaldams

I edited Hammond's post to show the link.  I had to do that for the silent comedy stuff I posted too, 'cause for some reason, the films won't play on this site.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
Thanks, the clip was wonderful.  Bud is good in this, nice to see him before the stooges.  The skating rink scenes were very good as well. Harold Lloyd was a great silent comedian, lots of great sight gags and stunts. 

Thanks again for fixing it so we could enjoy it.

Robin

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I edited Hammond's post to show the link.  I had to do that for the silent comedy stuff I posted too, 'cause for some reason, the films won't play on this site.

The person posting on Youtube choose to not allow embedding of the video for some reason.