Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Sony re-packaging old releases?

Offline falsealarms

I was at a FYE last night and noticed they had 2 tins containing 3 of the old single disc Stooge releases for 29.99. I forget the exact titles included, but they were different than the previous two 3 disc compilations they put out - plus these were enclosed in a nice tin. One had Stooges at Work, the other had Merry Mavericks. I haven't seen this tins before - Amazon doesn't have them, threestooges.com doesn't have them... maybe something FYE only has in stores?

Jimmie Adams

I saw this also in FYI the other day except I saw five different tins with the various DVD titles in them.  I too got the impression that Sony was repackaging these titles to get rid of their stock.

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
I saw the first "Curly Classics" DVD at Safeway for 9.99 in their Discount bin. I think thats the same price Amazon charges for it now as well.  I remember that title at FYE a few years back at 24.99! 

Robin

Offline locoboymakesgood

They did this awhile ago. It's only at FYE stores. These came out the same day as Volume 1.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline falsealarms

They did this awhile ago. It's only at FYE stores. These came out the same day as Volume 1.

Odd. This is the first I've seen them, and I was at another FYE earlier in the week (nada there).