Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

My Trailer for The Three Stooges Volume 2 DVD Set

Offline Moe Hailstone

• Chucklehead
  • "I am Mattie Herring. Ah, my favorite dish!"
Special thanks to IFleecem for giving me this idea.

This isn't the best trailer for the Three Stooges, but it is something that I made while watching "Tassels in the Air".  I was going to use different clips from the shorts that will be Volume 2, but I didn't want to spoil watching them since most of the shorts I haven't seen in years.  Besides, the clips used from "Tassels" are plenty funny (at least to me).

Hopefully, this will be some sort of ADVERTISING for Volume 2...since Sony apparently doesn't have the time/skills/money/patience/know-how/appreciation to give the Three Stooges the word of mouth that should be given to them.

I did what I could to inform the people.   8)

[youtube=425,350]OMbO0jzplnY[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 04:02:20 PM by Moe Hailstone »
"Moronica must expand! We shall lend our neighbors a helping hand, we shall lend them two helping hands... and help ourselves to our neighbors!"  Moe Hailstone

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
I like!  :D

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
Thanks for the compliment. Advertising and availability are needed for Vol. 2.  We should all be able to go into any fine store and pick up this new volume starting May 27th. Maybe if we asked around all the local DVD stores in our areas and requested this title the word would get around and more retailers would stock it.  Just my lousy two cents as usual. Thanks for reading.

Robin

xraffle

After the success of Volume 1, maybe more stores will carry Volume 2 this time.

Offline curlysdame

Cool trailer, Hailstone.  How'd you put it together?  ...Oh boy, volume 2!  I can hardly wait...   :D
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Moe Hailstone

• Chucklehead
Cool trailer, Hailstone.  How'd you put it together?  ...Oh boy, volume 2!  I can hardly wait...   :D

Several steps were used:

1.  Had to download the short used in the trailer.
2.  Used Windows Movie Maker to create small clips, then combined them to make one long movie.
3.  Used Photoshop to create the image breaks between the clips, and used a sound recorder (wavepad) for the little sound clips.

If the short used was from a DVD, I would have had to copy it to the PC and then convert it into an AVI.

Thanks for all the comments.   8)
"Moronica must expand! We shall lend our neighbors a helping hand, we shall lend them two helping hands... and help ourselves to our neighbors!"  Moe Hailstone

Offline Moe Hailstone

• Chucklehead
Since YouTube killed my account because of a fucking 58 year old cartoon (Warner Brothers, those bastards!) that I had uploaded (uncut, and not available on DVD), I decided to fix a few problems with my trailer and upload it again.

Now, I have the DVD cover (instead of an altered Volume 1 cover) and the footage is taken from the DVD instead of a TV rip.