Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Stooge Location & Herb Alpert Too

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
Anyone who's seen and read Jim Pauleys excellent Three Stooges locations: Then and now in the current issue #125 should look on YouTube and type in Herb Alpert Whipped Cream (you savvy Stoogeaholics who post YouTubes on here please post for me as I am plainly a moron in this area) The listing for the video says it was recorded in 1966, six years after the Scrapbook filming took place. 

In the video Herb goes  inside the gates at A&M studios (just like the Stooges in the article) and as the song plays you see inside past the gates into the lot where Herb dances and clowns with Charlie Chaplin look a likes.

I had seen this before but after getting the new journal yesterday and seeing and reading AMCO STUDIO I remembered the video.

Thanks Jim for the always enjoyable Then and nows, and Gary, Frank, Brent and everyone else for the outstanding issues.

Robin

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
This?

[youtube=425,350]lOmKy6ANmyM[/youtube]

My parents had the album.

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
Yes indeed, thank you very much for adding it. Makes my first post much more explanable.(sp?)

Robin

Offline jrvass

• Birdbrain
Explainable... but we get your drift.

I haven't gotten past page 3 yet in the journal. But I should renew as the next issue is my last.

Robin, as far as the YouTube posting is concerned, I cannot ever remember what to include within the youtube tags. So I go to the YouTube message board and quote a recent post with a video. I see the format expected, cancel/back out of that, then post my video.

Easy. And I don't need to remember YouTube posting trivia (since I do it so infrequently).

Cheers [cheers]

James

Offline JERKINGTON

Yeah i want to see all of the skits of shemp doing his boxing dancing routines back to back to back. Hey ifleecem why dont you edit them? thanks again knucklehead news!

remember when moe says "thats where i hide when i" "what am i saying".

Offline jrvass

• Birdbrain
Welcome Jerkington! Have a pie!  [pie]

James