Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Enjoyable Bad Movie Trailers

Offline metaldams

This will be a supplement to the enjoyable bad movie thread.  More to come.

[youtube=425,350]Yb3_-KyyeRc[/youtube]
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
A little side note: Mickey Hargitay's daughter Mariska can be seen on Law & Order: SVU.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline metaldams

From MANIAC (1934), and this is beyond priceless!

[youtube=425,350]nfa9XetyzIE[/youtube]
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline curlysdame

Great thread!  I love awesomely bad movies!  That first clip, 'Bloody Pit of Horror,' can anybody say BDSM?  Jeeesus!  Great title, too.  I'm sure someone thought long and hard before they came up with that one.   :laugh:  Metaldams, you were right.  That clip from 'Maniacs' is freakin' priceless.  The faces that guy makes right after he gets the injection... hahaha, wow!

All of my friends know that I love collecting 'awesomely bad movies,' so for Christmas this year, one of them gave me a copy of 'Riding The Bus With My Sister' starring Rosie O'Donnell... as a mentally challenged woman (I would never laugh at an actual handicapped person).  This has got to be one of the worst pieces of crap I've ever seen, with its horrible acting/casting, shitty music, and unresolved subplots.  Needless to say, I enjoyed every minute of it!  Here's a 'best of' clip I found on youtube.

[youtube=425,350]  <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline metaldams

Great thread!  I love awesomely bad movies!  That first clip, 'Bloody Pit of Horror,' can anybody say BDSM?  Jeeesus!  Great title, too.  I'm sure someone thought long and hard before they came up with that one.   :laugh:  Metaldams, you were right.  That clip from 'Maniacs' is freakin' priceless.  The faces that guy makes right after he gets the injection... hahaha, wow!

All of my friends know that I love collecting 'awesomely bad movies,' so for Christmas this year, one of them gave me a copy of 'Riding The Bus With My Sister' starring Rosie O'Donnell... as a mentally challenged woman (I would never laugh at an actual handicapped person).  This has got to be one of the worst pieces of crap I've ever seen, with its horrible acting/casting, shitty music, and unresolved subplots.  Needless to say, I enjoyed every minute of it!  Here's a 'best of' clip I found on youtube.

[youtube=425,350]  <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Curlysdame, that was awesome!  I have a new found "respect" for Rosie O'Donnell. 
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline curlysdame

Curlysdame, that was awesome!  I have a new found "respect" for Rosie O'Donnell. 

Thank you, thank you *bows*  I look forward to seeing more bad movie trailers/clips.  :D   I'll see if I can find some more good ones, too.
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline busybuddy

Before my brother got shipped to Kuwait, we had Chuck Norris night every Saturday night. Here's our favorite trailer:

&hl=en
I think Birdie will go for that!

Offline metaldams

Before my brother got shipped to Kuwait, we had Chuck Norris night every Saturday night. Here's our favorite trailer:

&hl=en

You guys all know the "ISLIPP Classics" section of this site.  Well, SLIPP tried convincing us he can truly fight because he watched lots of professional wrestling and Chuck Norris movies.   [pie]  One of the many quirks of old Eric.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

The best 19 seconds of Hulk Hogan's Welles inspired epic, NO HOLDS BARRED.

[youtube=425,350]7AkymYB_Hso[/youtube]
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Pam Grier  :P  :o  :-*

[youtube=425,350]f1RMAmC-inc[/youtube]
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

As a horror fan and bad movie fan, I'm ashamed to say I've yet to see this one.  Again, from the good folks at AIP, home of bad beach movies, Vincent Price, and Blaxploitation films, I give you the trailer for BLACULA.

[youtube=425,350]DvR6nfsIk3E[/youtube]
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline busybuddy

I have seen Blacula and I don't think it's that bad. It's sequel, Scream Blacula Scream! is way worse.

This isn't a trailer, but another really bad Chuck Norris clip that has become another favorite.

&hl=en
I think Birdie will go for that!