Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Three Stooges Collection on DVD

Offline zfrankowski

Hi - Quick question again :)

I'm giving a gift of Three Stooges Collection on DVD ... It is in a complete black case.  It says shorts from 30's, 40's and 50's.  I was wondering if anyone had this collection and knows what episodes are in there.  It comes in a black case with 3 or 4 dvd's inside.

Thanks - Zack

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
I'm giving a gift of Three Stooges Collection on DVD ... It is in a complete black case.  It says shorts from 30's, 40's and 50's.  I was wondering if anyone had this collection and knows what episodes are in there.  It comes in a black case with 3 or 4 dvd's inside.

There are a few "collections" on the market with that same title; a couple are public domain materials of poor quality.

Unless you can provide the distributor's name (Columbia, GoodTimes, Passport, etc.), I can't help you.  Or, you can go to the "Videography" link on the left for details.

Offline locoboymakesgood

If they're in plain black cases and you got them off eBay my immediate reaction would be bootlegs. Those have been flying around lately.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline zfrankowski

My mom is going to bring over the DVDs tomorrow (it's a gift for my bro for Christmas).  It's not a bootleg or bought off eBay.  She bought it at Future Shop (equivalent to Circuit City) or A&B Sound ...  I'm actually going to open it to see which ones are on there. hehe :)

Thanks - Zack