Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Larry Fine, January 24,1975

Offline Double Deal Decker

Today, January 24 marks the 33rd anniversary of the passing of Larry, (1975). RIP, Larry. You were one of a kind.

"Not 'can-o-peas', canapes? One of us is crazy and it's not you." [3stooges]

Offline Mike Lipincranz

Corn, What? Corn!!!!  Oh-you know where I can get 2 plasters for my corns, shorty?   :police:

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
RIP, Porcupine.  :'(

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
"Good work, Larry! Keep it up and I'll give you some C-A-N-D-Y!" "Ah, you know I don't smoke!"

Rest in peace, porcupine.   [3stooges]

Offline falsealarms

Can't find much fault with Larry - a great Stooge.

Interested parties can read more about him through this recommended book, which happens to be available at our Amazon-affiliated site store!

http://astore.amazon.com/thethreestoogeso/detail/1581823630/002-7373359-2809649

;D

Offline porcupinefan87

Certainly hard to find fault with him.

I've been watching the new stooge collection a lot recently...Larry's particularly great in the early ones. I didn't realize how hilarious he is in "Half Shot Shooters" until recently. I especially love him during the scene where they can't hear...his nasal "What?" haha. I also love them there because it's a great example of Larry reacting to things that Curly says, which I think is so funny. When Curly says that he was born "upstairs in the front room"...Larry makes a "oh look...we're making progress...good answer" gesture and it's classic.

"False Alarms" is another fine (all pun intended) example of Larry at his best.

Larry and the rest of the boys have been and probably always will be remembered...and fondly.
"Roses are red, and how do you do? Drink four of these and...woob woob woob woob!" - Curly, 'No Census, No Feeling'
------------
"Ehhh....money shrinks!!!" - Shemp, 'Don't Throw That Knife'
------------
"Even the comedians that make you laugh the hardest, have tragedies in their lives.  Laughter is all we have against the pain of life and death." - Larry Fine

Offline Double Deal Decker

Yeah,...Larry was the perfect balance btwn Moe and Curly/Shemp. His importance to the success of the team is so often wrongly overlooked.