The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Moe Howard Died For Our Sins

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I got the following advertisement in my email this evening.  Normally it would have been tagged as SPAM and ignored, but the title made me take a look (much as I imagine it made you look t the post.)

READ THE BOOK.
 SHARE THE FAITH.
   PASS THE SELTZER.

Moe Howard Died For Our Sins
                made-to-fit fiction for the maladjusted

by Dale Andrew White

With humor as twisted as its stories' plots, Moe Howard Died For Our Sins takes readers on a rollicking, hilarious ride featuring 19 tales snatched from Comic Relief, Modern Short Stories,  Beyond Science Fiction & Fantasy, The MacGuffin, Nuthouse and other magazines. Go to Hell -- and see it as a tourist. Get lured into a pie-throwing cult. Peek backstage at the Second Coming. Encounter talking pigs, a tongue-twisting poet, levitating patients, militant tots and a song-and-dance act that's its own show stopper. The misadventures keep coming in this unforgettable fiction anthology nominated for the James Thurber Prize for American Humor.

"Part-time iconoclast and two-fingered typist Dale Andrew White is a natural born storyteller with an especial flair for blending fantasy, whimsy, satire and a fevered imagination into original stories that are replete with ribald humor and reader-engaging novelty. ... Subtitled 'made-to-fit fiction for the maladjusted,' this collection of short stories showcase a genuine and offbeat talent... Highly recommended reading!" - Midwest Book Review

"Kind of a mix of Woody Allen and Garrison Keillor, with a dash of Jean Shepherd." - Book Muse

Enjoy an excerpt:
http://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/book_excerpt.asp?bookid=26069

The book is available at Amazon.com.

Offline Justin T

That book just sounds weird, but hey to each his own....
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Yeah, it does, but you've gotta love the title.   ;D

Offline falsealarms

ThumpTheShoes