Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The U.S. Presidential Election

Poll

Which of the remaining seven candidates (Dem. & Rep.) would YOU prefer to see as President?

Hillary Clinton (D)
3 (17.6%)
Mike Gravel (D)
1 (5.9%)
Mike Huckabee (R)
0 (0%)
John McCain (R)
4 (23.5%)
Barack Obama (D)
4 (23.5%)
Ron Paul (R)
2 (11.8%)
Mitt Romney (R)
2 (11.8%)
None of the Above
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: February 09, 2008, 09:17:19 AM

Offline Moron4392

• Forever Shemp!!!!!!!!!!
  • Team Stooge
  • Puddinhead
  • Moronika For Morons
Dear Jim (Shemps#1):

I just would like to say I agree with you I would hurle too if Hillary the bitch was president.  To me she is a comunistic freak.  I am for the best candidate no matter what gendre they are.

If I seemed like I was insulting you about your language I did not mean to.  With my line of work which is Networking and Web design I use it alot.  Again please enjoy the rest of your weekend and your week up coming may it be great.

Diane
Moron4392 [3stooges] 

Offline Moron4392

• Forever Shemp!!!!!!!!!!
  • Team Stooge
  • Puddinhead
  • Moronika For Morons
Dear Xraffle:

I will try and not use "Sir" so much.  It is that I was raised to use it as a formality gesture until I got permission to use another state of the persons name.  And you are right it is because I am a "Moron".  Again please forgive me for doing that.  But I was raised that way.

Diane
Moron4392 ;D
 [3stooges]

Offline JazzBill

However I don't think it'll matter: neither Clinton or Obama have a chance to win. I just don't see the South or Mid-West voting for a black dude or a woman. Both would have a better chance than an atheist though.
I used to think that too. I didn't think Obama could carry the South, but I think things have changed. I'm not a big Obama fan. Don't forget, I live in Illinios. He has done nothing in Illinois but set himself up to run for President. But I think people hate Bush and the Republican Party so much that they would vote for Charles Manson before a a Republican. I'll bet you a karma point the asshole (Obama) gets elected President.   >:(  ( And I hope I lose. )
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Diane,

Of course you didn't insult me; it takes a lot to insult me, or at least I'd like to think so.

Bill,

I'll bet you an extra karma point that if Obama wins it will be without carrying any of the Deep South states  (excluding Florida).
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

Dear Xraffle:

I will try and not use "Sir" so much.  It is that I was raised to use it as a formality gesture until I got permission to use another state of the persons name.  And you are right it is because I am a "Moron".  Again please forgive me for doing that.  But I was raised that way.

Diane
Moron4392 ;D
 [3stooges]

That's ok. No offense was taken. I was just joking around. The only moron I can think of right now is Hillary Clinton.

Offline JazzBill

Diane,

Bill,

I'll bet you an extra karma point that if Obama wins it will be without carrying any of the Deep South states  (excluding Florida).
Your on.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

moe-jo

On the Republican side I vote for Huckabee and on the Democratic side I vote for Obama.