Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Sony's DVD Release Schedule (link inside)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Did my post offend you that much?

To an extent.  I don't tend to appreciate people who take officious attitudes or try to dictate how my own web site should be run.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Good on you.  ::) I'll make sure i've clocked up over 100 posts and then i'll have an opinion and isnt it funny that you're the one who has had a worst attitude then the person that you thought had the attitude. Im just amazed how you can use the F word on a Three Stooges forum, what you're basically saying is if i wasnt a newbie than i can say what i did which makes no sense whatsoever. I think its you who should adjust the attitude.

Suffice it to say your ass is gone. If I were to take that shit from anyone people would think I'm getting slow in my old age. I come from the school where if someone gives you attitude you give it right back. You are the punk bitch who started snapping at people for veering off topic, yet you don't like it when it's thrown back at you by someone who can defend himself.

I've been on this board for 8 or 9 years and been a mod/admin here for 5+, and I've dealt with far better trolls than you, jizz receptacle. I'm still here and they are not. As far as your still viewing the site, I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Au revoir, ya mouthy cunt.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
He's gonna have to leave home to view the fuckin' site now.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

Did my post offend you that much? Me getting banned wont stop me from coming ack to check the news so all is well in that regards and maybe its for the best because i've realised that some people are just so sensitive.

Wow! I can't believe I sided with you. I guess I gave you the benefit of a doubt when I shouldn't have. And even if you can still check the news, we won't have to listen to you complain when we get off topic and talk about Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey, etc...

Offline JazzBill

Welcome back Jim. I was starting to miss that special way with words that you brought to the site.  :laugh:
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline locoboymakesgood

I've missed Jim's postings. I needed to see the word "jizz receptacle", especially after today. Rock on. ;D
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Well all had been quiet around here until the past week or so with the Moe-jo mess, and Doug was handling that one. It does feel good in a way to wipe out another troll...keeps you on your toes for the times when there is an infestation. As for my colorful verbiage, I consider that my own personal time stamp.  ;)

Let me clear up one thing for anyone who might not understand why I banned him. I didn't ban him because he expressed an opinion, I did it because he came out of nowhere and was absolutely snotty about it. On top of that he goes on to give the webmaster and admin shit.

Glad to be of service. <bows>

Offline falsealarms

It can be fun tracking Sony's release schedule - it usually boggles the mind - but all these attacks aren't needed. Hopefully things go back to normal now.

Offline curlysdame

In the Waterboy he's really funny but...yeah not great.  In a Stooges book I read they said he might be good for Curly in a Stooges movie.  And to that I say (and curlysdame will probably agree with me) ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :-X

Yeah, I think 'Waterboy' is the only Sandler movie that I actually like.  Kathy Bates and Henry Winkler are hilarious in it.  But Adam Sandler as Curly?  I'll agree w/ moe-jo and say 'ewwwwww.'
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

xraffle

Yeah, I think 'Waterboy' is the only Sandler movie that I actually like.  Kathy Bates and Henry Winkler are hilarious in it.  But Adam Sandler as Curly?  I'll agree w/ moe-jo and say 'ewwwwww.'

Actually I haven't seen "The Waterboy," but since a few people are saying that's he's good in that movie, I'm tempted to see it now. But Adam Sandler as Curly, no no no!!

Offline archiezappa

"Waterboy" was a pretty good movie.  I especially liked Jerry Reed as the opposing team's coach.

Offline curlysdame

"Waterboy" was a pretty good movie.  I especially liked Jerry Reed as the opposing team's coach.

Oh yeah!  lol. I forgot about that guy.  And the guy that played 'Farmer Fran'?  I don't know who the actor is, but that character was f*cking hilarious!!   [rotflmao]
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline archiezappa

All this talk about "Waterboy" makes me want to go rent it again.  His mama invented electricity?  Hilarious.

Offline curlysdame

All this talk about "Waterboy" makes me want to go rent it again.  His mama invented electricity?  Hilarious.

Yeah, apparently she did, because 'Ben Franklin was the devil!' >:D

xraffle

All this talks makes we want to rent it just to see it. However, where I live, all the Blockbusters and Hollywood Videos nearby have all closed. I think they're slowly going out of business. Very sad as I really like renting movies. Hopefully, "The Waterboys" will be on TV sometime.

Offline curlysdame

All this talks makes we want to rent it just to see it. However, where I live, all the Blockbusters and Hollywood Videos nearby have all closed. I think they're slowly going out of business. Very sad as I really like renting movies. Hopefully, "The Waterboys" will be on TV sometime.

I know what you mean.  Netflix is putting tons of video rental places out of business.  There was a local, independent video rental by my house, which had a lot of obscure titles.  And of course, they closed last year because more and more of their customers were getting netflix.   :-\

'Waterboy' is usually played on TBS,  but some of the language is edited.

Offline Justin T

Yeah, apparently she did, because 'Ben Franklin was the devil!' >:D

LOL God I loved that line. The Waterboy is one of favorite Adam Sandler movies
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

Offline curlysdame

Au revoir, ya mouthy cunt.

Just saw this from yesterday's posts and thought it was worth repeating.  LMAO!    :laugh:

Offline archiezappa

AWESOME!!!  I can't wait.  These are gonna be the coolest sets!  The best DVD series ever to come out.  That's great news. ;D

xraffle

Dog Hambone

They could let us know, so we wouldn't have to be like Larry: "I wonder..."

Which makes me wonder, exactly why can't catfish have kittens?

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"

Offline lionelbob

Thanks, order submitted.  I can't wait, so I'll have to watch the first two again.

I've always like the Marx brothers, especially the one that makes those cute little toys.
Nahh, really this is just an April fool joke 4/1/2008.

I'm sure you all feel the way I do, no matter how many times you see Curley do his thing(s), you gotta belly laugh.
I have to thank Sally Starr in Philadelphia for bringing me up on Stooges and Looney tunes.

The appreciation of Stooge has been handed down to my two boys.

Keep on slappin.......