Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

MORE SHEMP SHORTS NEEDED IN REAL PLAYER LIBRARY

Offline bassman01085

There are quite a lack of Shemp shots which need to be downloaded into real player. Out of the entire archive, i beleive that there are only 2 or 3 Shemp shorts.

Some of my favorite Shemper's that are not downloaded into real player are:  Hocus Pokus, Hot Stuff, Hugs & Mugs, Wham Bam Slam, Income Tax Sappy, Love at First bite, Malice in the Palace, Pardon my Clutch, Pest Man Wins ( I know I am ramblng but bear with me) Hot Scots, Shivering Sherlocks, Studio Stups, Three Dark Horses, Scrabled Brains, Three Hams on Rye Bubble Trouble, The Goast Talks, Don't Throw that Knife , He Cooked His Goose ,and Fright Night just to name a few.

If some of these rare-er shorts could be downloaded into the online filmography I would think that I would have died and went to stooge heaven. ;D

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Not gonna happen, though, bassman.  :(

First of all, I didn't make the Realplayer videos; a fan named Jeff Anderson made them several years ago, and they were apparently downloaded from his web site.  Someone burned them to a CD and gave it to me, and I made them available on my site.

But what is there is all there is;  I don't have the means of making them myself, and I'd be disinclined to do so if I did have the ability because of the assinine copyright laws in this country.  Frankly, we're lucky no one's made a stink about the ones we have, and I think that's only because the quality is so crappy that no one in their right mind would want one of those as opposed to buying the videos or DVDs.  ::)

Offline jaronson

• Numbskull
  • Team Stooge
  • Birdbrain
Some of my favorite Shemper's that are not downloaded into real player are:  Hocus Pokus, Hot Stuff, Hugs & Mugs, Wham Bam Slam, Income Tax Sappy, Love at First bite, Malice in the Palace, Pardon my Clutch, Pest Man Wins ( I know I am ramblng but bear with me) Hot Scots, Shivering Sherlocks, Studio Stups, Three Dark Horses, Scrabled Brains, Three Hams on Rye Bubble Trouble, The Goast Talks, Don't Throw that Knife , He Cooked His Goose ,and Fright Night just to name a few.

Of your list, all but "Hot Stuff" and "Hugs and Mugs" are on VHS and/or DVD anyway.  "Wham Bam Slam," "Income Tax Sappy," "Love At First Bite," "Three Hams on Rye," and "Don't Throw That Knife" are on different volumes of "The Three Stooges Collection."  You can constantly find these being sold on Ebay (that's how I got all 5 volumes).  "Wham Bam Slam" is on Volume 2, "Love At First Bite" is on Volume 3, "Don't Throw That Knife" is on Volume 4, and "Income Tax Sappy" and "Three Hams on Rye" are on Volume 5.  Good luck in finding these.  It took me a while to get all 5 of these tapes, but it's worth the wait.
Larry: Wait a minute, you forgot something. *SLAP* That’s what you forgot.   -TRICKY DICKS

Moe: This is a pool game, not a blitzkrieg.  I think I’ll invade you.    -I’LL NEVER HEIL AGAIN

Stanley Blystone: But my Fuhrer, ve are Nazis, ve have no brains.    -BACK FROM THE FRONT

2007 New York Giants: Super Bowl XLII Champions