Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Hardrock, Coco and Joe - The Three Little Dwarfs

Offline Hammond Eggar

The following is a sweet little b/w Christmas clip I found.  It's in the stop-motion animation style, which was later perfected by Rankin/Bass in the 1960s and '70s.  Here's some of the information posted on Youtube about this clip.  Enjoy! ;D

Hardrock, Coco and Joe is a short stop motion animated cartoon written by Stuart Hamblen. It's about three of Santa Claus' helpers who ride on Santa's sleigh each Christmas. The short has become an annual "Christmas Classic" on Chicago's WGN-TV since its introduction in the early 1950s.
Its full title is Hardrock, Coco and Joe - The Three Little Dwarfs. It was originally created by a company called Centaur Productions. Its running time is about 2 minutes and 45 seconds. This cartoon is traditionally broadcast with their two other short Christmas cartoons, "Suzy Snowflake" and "Frosty the Snowman".

[youtube=425,350]YaicR3HKHWE[/youtube]
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

stooged and confused

Holy smokes!! I remember this vividly from when I was a kid watching this on WGN's Garfield Goose with Frasier Thomas. I haven't seen this in 35-40 years!