Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Stooges shorts

Dante · 16 · 7331

Offline Dante

Could anyone tell me where i can find lost shemp episodes

Ever since spike tv got the contract to air the stooges they have been the biggest chuckleheads ever to air them on tv. they took them off for several months and now they put them back on due to complaints from fans. but the problem is in their listings they only state when they are going to be on. they dont say in the tv guide listings or online tv listings which shorts they are. they used to but now they dont. i cant even load spike tv's site it is very very high in graphics and shoots out tons of popup ads and spam and i only have 56k. i think only on their site do they tell you which shorts they are.
i looked at the moderators calender "be a stooge" but he also only lists the stooges on spike tv and when i click on the link it doesnt say which stooge episide it is. can anyone please help me and log onto spike tv and find out what their schedule is of stooges and what the stooge episodes are at least for the next month? i already know they air 2-3 times a week from 9-930am eastern time. i just need to know which shorts they are.
please let me know.
additionally. please contact the moderators and have them fix their calendars. they only state when the stooges are on spike tv. they dont state what the episodes are. when they are on is useless to me. i need to know which shorts they are. the modeators have to update that calendar. it is worthless.i can be reached at shemp399@yahoo.com.
thanks in advance for your help.

Being an asshole. S#1

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
So when do Mods take orders from you? The Mods aren't even in charge of the calendar, the Team Stooge guys are. Oh yeah, try taking a couple of seconds to find the damn Shift key when needed.

As for your inquiry, try this website: it's not graphics intensive and updated every Sunday:
http://www.tv-now.com/stars/stooges.html
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
i looked at the moderators calender "be a stooge" but he also only lists the stooges on spike tv and when i click on the link it doesnt say which stooge episide it is. can anyone please help me and log onto spike tv and find out what their schedule is of stooges and what the stooge episodes are at least for the next month?  i already know they air 2-3 times a week from 9-930am eastern time. i just need to know which shorts they are.

The reason this website's Calendar of Events did not report the information you so rudely demand, is this... SpikeTV's website did not include the information (as of last Friday).

If Spike ever did get around to adding the information... well, I was tending to more important matters involving the Holidays, family and friends. If the info was available, I missed it. Sue me.

they took them off for several months and now they put them back on due to complaints from fans.

A couple months ago, the cable station abruptly scaled back the number of airings due to declining ratings; they never took them off.

The daily airings of last year thru early this year amortized most of Spike's contracted rights with Sony. Fan complaints to Spike were few, and have nothing to do with the station's future Stooge schedule.

Spike has scheduled a President's Day marathon, as listed in the Events forum last week.

please contact the moderators and have them fix their calendars. they only state when the stooges are on spike tv. they dont state what the episodes are. when they are on is useless to me. i need to know which shorts they are. the modeators have to update that calendar. it is worthless.

The information on this website is provided as a courtesy to Three Stooges fans, by other fans, free to you. It is not provided as your "right to know." We are not your hired help.

If you can't appreciate the courtesy and effort(s), then take it upon yourself to upgrade your computer, do the research on your own, and share the information.

If you cannot or do not want to contribute, and our information is still not to your satisfaction... then take your worthless attitude and shove it, assuming your head leaves enough room.

xraffle

additionally. please contact the moderators and have them fix their calendars. they only state when the stooges are on spike tv. they dont state what the episodes are. when they are on is useless to me. i need to know which shorts they are. the modeators have to update that calendar. it is worthless.i can be reached at shemp399@yahoo.com.
thanks in advance for your help.

Seriously, how rude can you get? The moderators and team stooges put a lot of effort into this site and this is the way you say thanks. You should have used your common sense and realized that the reason why the moderators didn't say which shorts will air is because their guess is as good as yours. They don't work for Spike TV, so they only can rely on what they researched. This has already been asked, but I'll ask it too. Since when do the moderators work for you?

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I almost forgot the warning; he's lucky I don't ban his dumb ass.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

you're wrong. there were't "few complaints" as you claim. the complaints were enormous. i am a president of a stooge club here in new york and have an online network of many puddin' heads around the globe. we all sent tons of complains to spike TV when they did in fact take the stooges. wrong again on that one as well my friend. all spike had on for the past few months was "snow white and the 3 stooges" they didnt air one single short. i have been following them on network TV since they were on network wpix 11 in new york, they went to tbs, then the family channel then to amc, then to spike. the other stations at least had a schedule and always aired them when they had them. spike is disorganized, they interupt the program with annoying banner ads about their stupid "unltimate fighting" tournaments. they also cut footage. i mean if they dont want to use the contract they have why not sell it to another station that will?
and i know you're going to tell me that i should buy them on VHS or DVD. well i cant do that. alot of the shemp episodes and besser episodes are not for sale. especially by columbia which has the license to manufacture them. they also empty skulls. somebody has to give them a kick in the tushy or an eyepoke. any volenteers? maybe i'll tell them to "ver gihargut" in yiddish a quote from my favorite stooge larry. then they will get the message.
how can you possibly say the ratings for the greatest comedy team of all time be too low? what else does spike tv air? it's all garbage. whoever watches that station? the 3 stooges contract was the best thing that ever happned to that wretched station.
lastly, my comments were meant to be "rude." my "rude" remarks are reflected at spike TV. as a comradery of fellow stooges and stoogahlics out there you should join me as president of the united stooges of NY and attack spike tv and tell them to either air the stooges or give up the contract. i was just wondering why you guys would have a calender without the stooge shorts that are aired i mean i can get that on tv.com. what everyone wants to know is which ones they are airing. thank you for answering my questions.i thought since this is a big site that you have connectins with spike. sorry i didnt know. don't fool me though and acceot my apology like mo does with larry and curly and slap me in the face or try to eyepoke me becuase i will be prepared and will block the poke with a side palm across my eyes..ha ha!
i guess spike doesnt tell you which ones. another reason that they are bunch of porcupined, knumbskulled, dumbkuffed, ignormauses. (did i leave any out)?
additionally what is the matter with you guys? are you real stooge fans? rude? the boys slap eachother in the face. crack bottles over their heads and insult eachother constantly. rude is what they are all about. please be rude to me. it's what stoogedom is all about. we live in stoogedom remember that! i'll moyda all of ya! ha ha!
later.

All around douche baggery. S#1

Offline JazzBill

I'm not a moderator, so I'll probably get in trouble for saying this. Fuck You
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

xraffle

NEWYORKCHOWDERHEAD, who the hell do you think you are? I think JazzBill did the right thing by saying what he just said. You deserve it. What gives you the right to just come here and post rude comments towards the moderators? Either change your attitude or leave.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I'm not a moderator, so I'll probably get in trouble for saying this. Fuck You

He's fair game. That's a funny read when you're high.

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
He's fair game. That's a funny read when you're high.

Better yet is S#1's warning comments! This one is good (I couldn't force myself to read more than 1/4 of the post.)

"Fucktard" is still the best!  :D

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

xraffle

i guess spike doesnt tell you which ones. another reason that they are bunch of porcupined, knumbskulled, dumbkuffed, ignormauses. (did i leave any out)?

Here is the information that's available right now:

Monday January 15
3am- Hoi Polloi
3:30am- Healthy, Wealthy, and Dumb

Monday January 22
3am- Three Little Beers
3:30am- Dizzy Doctors

If this information helped you, then that's great. If not, then you can just leave.

thanks much appreciated.
i heard a rumor that spike tv is doing a marathon. on presidents day feb 19. is this true?

Use capital letters when needed, you cock-smoking mook. S#1

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Dammit. You can't edit applauds. "Mook" not "Moof". Whatever. Close enough.

James

I've got some Saddam shirts for sale...
A little tight around the neck but they hang well.
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
i heard a rumor that spike tv is doing a marathon. on presidents day feb 19. is this true?

- The President's Day marathon was posted in the Dec - Feb TV schedule post, in the Events forum, on Dec. 21.

- The Jan - Mar TV schedule posted in the Events forum several days ago includes this information.

- If you page up, you can see that this information was provided directly to you several days ago.

Offline Joseph

Forgive me; I tried to post this as its own topic, but apparently you can't do that in here, so I decided to reply in a topic with a generic subject line.

Shemp is my absolute favorite Stooge, yet lately I find my all-time favorite short to be Spook Louder, which is a Curly short. As a fan of "old dark house" films, this short really makes me smile.

My absolute favorite part, and don't ask me why, is when you hear that chuckle in the background; not the maniacal laughter from the pie thrower, but the one that sounds like an ape laughing. So question: what IS making that laughing sound? Is it an ape? It really makes me smile for some reason; and would ANYONE happen to know where I could possibly find a wav file of that particular sound?

Thanks.