0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I have started planning for more features for the site, but I need some info from all of you.  Particularly, I need to know what screen resolutions everyone uses, so I can make sure things fit correctly and the site looks nice for everyone.

Please take a moment to vote in the poll to let me know.

Thanks!

Offline Garson

1024x768 here too woo woo woo!
Yes to say the least,if not less

Offline jaronson

• Numbskull
  • Team Stooge
  • Birdbrain
Are you bringing back the My Stooges feature and if so, would it be carried over from the previous version?
Larry: Wait a minute, you forgot something. *SLAP* That’s what you forgot.   -TRICKY DICKS

Moe: This is a pool game, not a blitzkrieg.  I think I’ll invade you.    -I’LL NEVER HEIL AGAIN

Stanley Blystone: But my Fuhrer, ve are Nazis, ve have no brains.    -BACK FROM THE FRONT

2007 New York Giants: Super Bowl XLII Champions

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Are you bringing back the My Stooges feature and if so, would it be carried over from the previous version?

Yes, to both.  I'm also planning on restoring the Photo Gallery, and I'd like to add some games, etc.  And of course, I've got to add the Team Stooge backend.    ;D

Part of the problem is the menu in the frame on the left.  It just barely fit at 800 x 600; if I added more items to it the menu will be too long for those users.  I just resized it a bit, so there should be room enough for a few more menu items, even at 800 x 600.

Pilsner Panther

Rob, I see that you've made the font size smaller, but even on my medium-size screen, it looks like there might be enough room (vertically) for two or three more menu items.

If that doesn't work, try scrubbing your monitor with Brighto!

[stooges]

Offline songnar

I know I'm not really anyone important as of yet, but, you could try making the bar across the top a bit smaller...  ;)