General Boards > Questions and Answers

Where to submit updates/corrections to filmography entries?

<< < (2/9) > >>

JustSayMoe:
I have a couple of additions to the Recurring Three Stooges Routines.  First, there is another "Hitler-Like Dictator" bit in THEY STOOGE TO CONGA (after Moe replaces the full-length portrait of Hitler to fool the German and Japanese spies).  Second, another Flypaper Stuck On the Face occurs in HOOFS AND GOOFS (to Bennie Rubin).

Dr. Hugo Gansamacher:
Message deleted (reposted in another message board).

Rich Finegan:
"This Date In Stooges History" correction needed:

Marjorie White died on August 21, 1935, not on May 23, 1935.

As of right now it says:
On This Date in Stooge History...

1875-05-23: Actor Max Davidson was born
1900-05-23: Actor Ralph Dunn was born
1935-05-23: Actress Marjorie White died
1941-05-23: TOO MANY BLONDES (with Shemp Howard) was released

Rich Finegan:
Correction needed:
In the info section on Stooges films cast members the entries for the three members of the singing group The Three Ambassadors (Martin Sperzel, Jack Smith and At Teeter) it is stated that they were singers with Gus Arnheim's Orchestra at the Coconut Gove. I'm not sure what a "Gove" is...I'm pretty sure the intended word is Grove. The misspelling appears in the entries for all three names.
Also although it's a word for which both spellings may be acceptable I have many records and other material on Gus Arnheim and the other bands and performers at The Cocoanut Grove, and I have always seen the place's name spelled Cocoanut, not Coconut Grove. So that should also be corrected, I'd say.

FineBari3:

--- Quote from: Rich Finegan on June 02, 2011, 05:39:53 AM ---Correction needed:
In the info section on Stooges films cast members the entries for the three members of the singing group The Three Ambassadors (Martin Sperzel, Jack Smith and At Teeter) it is stated that they were singers with Gus Arnheim's Orchestra at the Coconut Gove. I'm not sure what a "Gove" is...I'm pretty sure the intended word is Grove. The misspelling appears in the entries for all three names.
Also although it's a word for which both spellings may be acceptable I have many records and other material on Gus Arnheim and the other bands and performers at The Cocoanut Grove, and I have always seen the place's name spelled Cocoanut, not Coconut Grove. So that should also be corrected, I'd say.

--- End quote ---

You should be able to change pretty much anything here, Rich.  I would send Rob a message.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version