General Boards > Questions and Answers

Where to submit updates/corrections to filmography entries?

<< < (3/9) > >>

Rich Finegan:

--- Quote from: FineBari3 on June 02, 2011, 09:18:46 AM ---You should be able to change pretty much anything here, Rich...

--- End quote ---
I actually haven't tried in a while. And I do have a long list of needed corrections and additions.
After trying a while ago to fix some stuff but without having been told how, then being told that apparently I was doing it wrong then some time later trying to get back on to fix something but being unable I just haven't felt like going through the hassle.

And by the way, I see now that Grove and Cocoanut are fixed now. Thanks somebody. We do want this site to look perfect and misspellings like those should not slip through.

xraffle:

--- Quote from: Rich Finegan on June 02, 2011, 02:22:34 PM ---We do want this site to look perfect and misspellings like those should not slip through.

--- End quote ---

That's right. So, make sure you don't make spelling errors like this: GARAJ. Make sure there's an E at the end of it.  ;D

MR77100:
GOOF for AN ACHE IN EVERY STAKE:
Cut in Film
There is a cut in the film right before Moe grabs the belching oven.

TRIVIA for THREE LOAN WOLVES:
The final episode to feature the "swing" rendition of the THREE BLIND MICE theme in the introduction.

TRIVIA for HOT SCOTS:
The final short to feature Ted Lorch, who would pass away before it was released.

WooWoo:
HI THERE.

JUST STARTING THIS FORUM TODAY, AND FOUND THE THREAD THAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME.  AND THAT IS WHERE TO SUBMIT TRIVIA, LOCATIONS, INFO. ETC. MY PASSION IS FIGURING OUT  LOCATIONS OF SHORTS. LIKE THE THEATER AT THE BEGINNING OF "POP GOES THE EASEL" IS, (WAS) THE LARCHMONT. PLAYING ON THE DAY OF FILMING WAS "THE PAINTED VEIL" . TODAY, IT'S A BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO. ATTACHED TO THE NORTH END OF BLOCKBUSTER IS A SHARP PITCHED ROOF BUILDING (US BANK) WHICH WAS IN THE SHORT.  YOU CAN SEE IT BEHIND THE SHOULDER OF THE GUY (WILLIAM IRVING) THAT CURLY IS PANHANDLING (HIS KID'S  EATING ICE CREAM?)  I'LL STOP FOR NOW IN CASE I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG.  [pie]

BeAStooge:

--- Quote from: WooWoo on June 05, 2012, 07:32:52 PM ---MY PASSION IS FIGURING OUT  LOCATIONS OF SHORTS. LIKE THE THEATER AT THE BEGINNING OF "POP GOES THE EASEL" IS, (WAS) THE LARCHMONT. PLAYING ON THE DAY OF FILMING WAS "THE PAINTED VEIL" . TODAY, IT'S A BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO. ATTACHED TO THE NORTH END OF BLOCKBUSTER IS A SHARP PITCHED ROOF BUILDING (US BANK) WHICH WAS IN THE SHORT.  YOU CAN SEE IT BEHIND THE SHOULDER OF THE GUY (WILLIAM IRVING) THAT CURLY IS PANHANDLING (HIS KID'S  EATING ICE CREAM?) 

--- End quote ---

The identification of those locations, and scores more over the past 12 years, have been featured in a regular series of articles in The Three Stooges Journal.

Locations revealed in past issues are noted in each film's respective page, in this site's main Filmography at ThreeStooges.net.

Those articles by Jim Pauley are the basis of a new book due on October 1, 2012.  The book will also contain new locations that have yet to be reported in the Journal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version