Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Goof -- False Alarms

Offline Hollister

When Moe and Larry break out of the room they are locked in and slide across the floor to the pole and down they go, Larry's head is stuck down inside his uniform.  Moe pulls out his head and and the conversation is how are they going to get to the fire.  Moe replys the captains car and both Moe and Larry run for the car.

The Goof is that Larry is missing his hat when they both start the run for the car and in the next scene as they approach the car Larry's hat is back on his head.

The new Collection is GREAT.  Sony has to do the whole 190 Shorts.  I spend days and days away from home and having this set and the other Stooges DVD's to take with me are, well, the cats meow!  That was a line if one of the Shorts, but I can't remember which one now.

This Website is second to none and the Stooge knowledge if many of the long time posters here is amazing. 

Thanks,

Ed Grabel

Offline Hammond Eggar

The new Collection is GREAT.  Sony has to do the whole 190 Shorts.  I spend days and days away from home and having this set and the other Stooges DVD's to take with me are, well, the cats meow!  That was a line if one of the Shorts, but I can't remember which one now.

The line in question comes from the short, Malice in the Palace.  It was said by Larry Fine.

Hot dog!  When it comes to cookin' I'm the cat's meow! :laugh:
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline Hollister

Hammond Eggar,

That's it......

What a funny scene that is, the whole Short is Great.

Thanks,

Ed