Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

KTLA 60 Hour Retro Marathon

Offline locoboymakesgood

I came across this at the Home Theater Forum.. so if any of you Stoogephiles are in LA and want to see the Boys on TV, now's your chance.

We are having a KTLA 60hour Retro Marathon to celebrate our 60th anniversary year. The marathon begins on Friday, 11/23 at 10pm and runs all-day Saturday, all-day Sunday until Monday 11/26 at 10am. We have an awesome variety of shows representing what KTLA has aired in reruns over the past 60 years - The Jack Benny Program, The Honeymooners, Kung Fu, Rawhide, The Big Valley, Hopalong Cassidy, Bonanza, Little House On The Prairie, Lassie, Uncle Waldo's Cartoons, Underdog, Popeye & Friends, Little Rascals, Gidget, Charles In Charge, Doogie Howser, M.D., Dr. Kildare, Emergency!, Highway Patrol, C.H.i.P.s., Dragnet, 21 Jump Street, Wonder Woman, Peter Gunn, I Spy, Hunter, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, McHale's Navy, F Troop, Mayberry R.F.D., The Andy Griffith Show, The Munsters, The Three Stooges, The Monkees, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Family Matters, What's Happening!!, Cheers, Friends, Laverne & Shirley, Happy Days, Please Don't Eat The Daisies, The Partridge Family, Father Knows Best, The Brady Bunch, Leave It To Beaver, The Twilight Zone, Lost In Space, Star Trek, Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea, Tarzan, Gilligan's Island, and Time For Beany! Our newscasts will also participate by bringing you current and then retro news stories we've covered during the past 60 years!
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline Moe Hailstone

• Chucklehead
  • "I am Mattie Herring. Ah, my favorite dish!"
The Honeymooners
Underdog
Popeye & Friends
Little Rascals
Charles In Charge
Wonder Woman
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
The Three Stooges
The Monkees
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
What's Happening!!
Cheers
Laverne & Shirley
Happy Days
The Twilight Zone
Lost In Space
Star Trek

I'd watch just for these.  :)  Too bad I'm not in LA.  :(
"Moronica must expand! We shall lend our neighbors a helping hand, we shall lend them two helping hands... and help ourselves to our neighbors!"  Moe Hailstone

Offline locoboymakesgood

The Honeymooners
Underdog
Popeye & Friends
Little Rascals
Charles In Charge
Wonder Woman
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
The Three Stooges
The Monkees
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
What's Happening!!
Cheers
Laverne & Shirley
Happy Days
The Twilight Zone
Lost In Space
Star Trek

I'd watch just for these.  :)  Too bad I'm not in LA.  :(
I should probably mention if you live West of the Mississippi and are a Dish subscriber, and you don't have any local stations in your package, chances are you get KTLA. It'd be your CW station.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline Moe Hailstone

• Chucklehead
  • "I am Mattie Herring. Ah, my favorite dish!"
I have DirecTV.  :(

Or should I say that I used to.  Don't watch TV anymore.  But if I had a channel that was doing something like this, then I'd go back to watching it.
"Moronica must expand! We shall lend our neighbors a helping hand, we shall lend them two helping hands... and help ourselves to our neighbors!"  Moe Hailstone