Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

What Shorts Are You Looking Forward To In Volume Two?

Offline locoboymakesgood

I think Sweet and Hot's plot was alright. I'm not a fan of Muriel Sanders, but if they did this same short in the early 50s with Christine Mcintyre in her place and Shemp instead of Joe, I think we'd have a decent short.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline archiezappa

Yeah.  The script was a good script, it just needed better players.  Christine instead of Muriel and Shemp instead of Joe.  I still like it anyway, though. 

Wait a minute...

Christine McIntyre singing "The Heat Is On"?  You bet it is.   8)

Offline falsealarms

Is it just me, or is 1938's START CHEERING (Columbia) an obvious extra for the 37-38 dvd?

Offline DJEvelEd

No. Just.. no! A dude may have to hand in his Man Card for this one!

:laugh:

To be fair, I do use the pause/slow play feature whenever a hot babe is dancing doing cartwheels, kicks, etc... (I cant remember the name of the short, but in particular the one where there's 3 dancing girls practicing upstairs from the Boys.

Tiny is not an option for that as I'm not a chubby chaser.

Offline locoboymakesgood

Is it just me, or is 1938's START CHEERING (Columbia) an obvious extra for the 37-38 dvd?
That's like saying we'll be getting ROCKIN IN THE ROCKIES in the 45 - 47 set. How likely is that? Not.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline archiezappa

It's not likely to get a full-length feature film as a bonus on a set of shorts.  However, since the last set of these (the Curly-Joe years) would obviously be a set of features, why not all of the features.  If they can release a set of all the Three Stooges features made at Columbia, why not a set like this:

The Three Stooges Collection:  The Feature Films

The Captain Hates The Sea
Start Cheering
Time Out For Rhythm
My Sister Eileen
Rockin' In The Rockies
Have Rocket, Will Travel
Stop! Look! And Laugh!  (aw c'mon, you know they'll include it)
The Three Stooges Meet Hercules
The Three Stooges In Orbit
The Three Stooges Go Around The World In A Daze
The Outlaws Is Coming

Now, that would be a set worth getting.  And having the original Curly Howard on there will help sales figures for sure.

ThumpTheShoes

To be fair, I do use the pause/slow play feature whenever a hot babe is dancing doing cartwheels, kicks, etc... (I cant remember the name of the short, but in particular the one where there's 3 dancing girls practicing upstairs from the Boys.

Tiny is not an option for that as I'm not a chubby chaser.

You need to watch The Hollywood Party, then!    ;)

Curley91

"Start Cheering" would make for a great bonus feature on volume 2.................
Oh, I mean, if it ever comes OUT!!!

Or else, throw in a few "Screen Snapshots!"

Plus, it wouldn't be a bad idea to put out "The Captain Hates The Sea" as kind of a 'delayed reaction' from the first one.

We can only wish.

Offline ProfessorStooge

The Three Stooges Collection: The Feature Films sounds like a good idea. With all those features you just listed in one collection, chances are the price will be very high. The collection should also include Kook's Tour, or should that be a bonus feature on another set of Stooge films?

Offline KingofVegas

Definetly Three Sappy People. Especially the part where Curly throws that tamale (or whatever it is) at Moe, and Moe looks like he has  a goatee!

Offline Moron4392

• Forever Shemp!!!!!!!!!!
  • Team Stooge
  • Puddinhead
  • Moronika For Morons
Hello:

I will be short and down to the point because I do not want to me much of a bother.  In volume 2 I would like to see these Curly shorts.

A Ducking They Did Go
Back To The Woods
Calling All Curs (Because of the Doggie Dinner Scene) I am a dog lover.
Dizzy Doctors
False Alarms
Half Shot Shooters
Mutts To You (K-9 Dog Laundry Scene).

Plus their Screen Shots:

If you could include Shemp any and all by him. Me a Shemp-a-holic.

Thank you
Moron4392 [3stooges]