Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Karma Krap

jrvass · 12 · 2486

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
I owe someone a Plus one, but I forget who. The weekend was screwed since my 79-yr-old Mom went into the emergency room Sat. and I spent 3 hours Sun. frying chicken and the rest of the dinner for her.

Giff? Rob? Certainly not that prick, Shemps#1!  :laugh:

This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline Moe Hailstone

• Chucklehead
  • "I am Mattie Herring. Ah, my favorite dish!"
If you look in your profile, it should show you the Karma that you've changed, or who has given you Karma (if you click on the text/links).
"Moronica must expand! We shall lend our neighbors a helping hand, we shall lend them two helping hands... and help ourselves to our neighbors!"  Moe Hailstone

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Vinkman: For whatever reason, Ray, call it "fate", call it "luck", call it "karma" ... I believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown out of this dump.

Ray: For what purpose?

Vinkman: To go into business for ourselves.

Ray: This ecto-containment system that Spengler and I have in mind is going to require a load of bread to capitalize ... where are we gonna get the money?

Vinkman: I don't know ... I don't know.

The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline jrvass

• Birdbrain
Yeah, yeah.

I meant to add a Karma to someone. Then I got distracted by my parents going to the hospital. Oh well, fuck it. Give yourselves each a point. Tomorrow is a holiday... Garbage Day!  :D

James

Offline JazzBill

Yeah, yeah.

I meant to add a Karma to someone. Then I got distracted by my parents going to the hospital. Oh well, fuck it. Give yourselves each a point. Tomorrow is a holiday... Garbage Day!  :D

James
The hell with the Karma point, I hope your parents are better.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline locoboymakesgood

Vinkman: For whatever reason, Ray, call it "fate", call it "luck", call it "karma" ... I believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined to get thrown out of this dump.

Ray: For what purpose?

Vinkman: To go into business for ourselves.

Ray: This ecto-containment system that Spengler and I have in mind is going to require a load of bread to capitalize ... where are we gonna get the money?

Vinkman: I don't know ... I don't know.
I will give you props for getting the quote right, but it's spelled "Venkman." :D
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline jrvass

• Birdbrain
Thanks JazzBill,

Like most 79 and 81 year-olds, they say they are fine... but their parts are wearing out.

I hope to live that long!

James

Offline locoboymakesgood

I'm going to go out in a whim here and guess we did away with karma. I noticed it was was missing a couple of days ago.

No biggie, just didn't see a topic on it. ;D

Offline curlysdame

I'm going to go out in a whim here and guess we did away with karma. I noticed it was was missing a couple of days ago.

Yeah, the karma was done away with after the 'Besser incident.'  Diane had a whole bunch of karma points - more than 10, I think - and then by the next day, she was at -5 (which really surprised me, actually).  And that was the end of that.
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

xraffle

Yeah, the karma system was removed. It's a long story.

Offline locoboymakesgood

Yeah, the karma system was removed. It's a long story.
I have time.

What's the deal.

xraffle

Curlysdame pretty much gave the short version of it. Basically, after that incident, the moderators felt that the karma system was a silly feature to keep.