Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

If anyone is interested

Offline falsealarms

deepdiscount.com has kicked off another 20% off sale, which makes it a prime time to buy any DVDs if people are into that. Use code "dvdtalk" (without the quotes)

"Offer valid on currently available DVDs, Posters, Fun Stuff, and Storage Accessories. Previous sales are excluded. Prereleased DVDs are not included in sale. Coupons do not apply to video games, CDs, Books or electronics. Coupon may only be used once per customer. See site for details. We reserve the right to limit quantities."

Runs until 11/25.

======

From the looks of it, this brings the price on many of the old Stooge DVDs to a shade over 9 bucks. Remember, the new series of DVDs may not complete itself, though obviously we hope it will. This sale brings down the price on the new dvd to 15.90 - cheaper than Amazon has ever had it, AFAIK.

Offline Moe Hailstone

• Chucklehead
  • "I am Mattie Herring. Ah, my favorite dish!"
Yeah, I saw this last night.  Now those Twilight Zone sets look VERY tempting.   8)

I might also buy a few of the older Three Stooges DVD's.  I need some nice looking Shemp shorts to watch until the second new DVD set is released from Sony.
"Moronica must expand! We shall lend our neighbors a helping hand, we shall lend them two helping hands... and help ourselves to our neighbors!"  Moe Hailstone

Offline FineBari3

Hey falsealarms, I love your .sig!!!

I am a big Simpsons fan, and I sometimes put "Moe is their leader". (Homer) as my .sig.

I LOVE it when they refer to the Boys!

(Huge Who fan too, so I loved that whole ep with the Who, and their other Who refs in other eps)
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline falsealarms

Looks like the new DVD, still selling among the top 25 DVDs on the entire site, is temporarily sold out - probably a good thing.