Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Script? What script?

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Classic outtake from THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW, with Tim Conway going completely off-script...

[youtube=425,350]3qqE_WmagjY[/youtube]

Offline skeit

Great clip.  Conway is hillarioius, I never felt he got the credit he deserved.  Another great clip I remember had him as an SS officer interrogating Lyle Waggoner.  I won't ruin it in case its on youtube somewhere, but I remember laughing my head off for over an hour after I saw it.

Offline JazzBill

Thats a great clip. I remember seeing it about a year or so ago on a Carol Burnett Special.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Hammond Eggar

Thanks for posting that clip.  I had never seen this in it's entirety.  It is hilarious.  I haven't laughed quite so hard in a long, long time. :laugh:
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Perhaps it iss dis one, mein herr Grueber Pea ...
[youtube=425,350]v4DTRB55TPk&rel=1[/youtube]
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Essential Conway & Korman: The dentist sketch...

[youtube=425,350]SEGuVb-mtf0[/youtube]

Offline Hammond Eggar

Essential Conway & Korman: The dentist sketch...

[youtube=425,350]SEGuVb-mtf0[/youtube]

Again, thanks for the post.  A few years ago, my father and I had the fortune of seeing Harvey Korman and Tim Conway live.  My dad had a business trip to Las Vegas for a convention.  I tagged along for some R&R.  The Conway/Korman show took place at the Las Vegas Hilton, the same hotel where Elvis gave all his performances in the 1970s.  The show was a real gas!  They performed various new and old sketches, including The Dentist.  Conway also reprised his old guy routine.  I love that character.  Of course, I'm referring to the old guy with frizzy white hair who walks real slow.  The two were so great together.

Here's what I think would make a great idea for a comedy tour.  Korman and Conway have toured together in the past.  Vicki Lawrence had a stage show a few years back, in which she combined comedy and music.  I remember hearing about it on one of VH-1's Where Are They Now? programs.  They showed a clip of her on stage as "Mama" Thelma Harper.  Carol Burnett had  a Q&A tour recently.  Wouldn't it be great if these four combined their shows and created one tour that recreats The Carol Burnett Show?  I think it would be wonderful.  It would, most certainly, be a success. ;D
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)