Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

08 Candidate Match-up

Offline falsealarms

A year early but still interesting. This 11 ques quiz matches you up with candidates and their beliefs. For me, Kucinich has been #1 both times I've taken the quiz, followed by Obama, Clinton, and Guiliani in a tie for second. I couldn't disagree much more with the likes of Huckabee, McCain, Thompson etc. Ron Paul, often mentioned on here, was middle of the pack for me.

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Kucinich? When does the "mother ship" fly in to take you away, falsealarms?  ;)

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline skeit

I took that quiz a couple of days ago and also wound up with Kucinich....so did my a few of my friends including one who is on the completely opposite end of the poli-spectrum from me.  I think the final total was 7 out of 11 of us should vote Kucinich which I find very strange considering he might get seven people in the whole country.   It doesn't matter anyway, we're all Canadians.  He'd be smart to move up here, I guess.

Offline Laughing Gravy

Kucinich came up #1 for me, too. Somebody named Duncan Hunter, whoever the hell that is, was last.

Offline Justin T

I came out with Mitt Romney, with Thompson and Hunter in second and Ron Paul 3rd.
I like Guliani but were split on a couple of issues for now he was 4th.

Its pretty close to what I expected. When it comes to politics I'm pretty conservative
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

Offline locoboymakesgood

Mitt Romni was my #1, then #2 and #3 were two guys I've never even heard of.. Thompson at #4 and Giualiani at #5.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Thompson & Hunter - 55

Dodd, Kucinich, Gravel - 3

Shrillary - 8

Paul, Tancredo - 36

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!